Game Development: Pickling Brine

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Pickling Brine

Postby Zentetsuken » Fri May 10, 2024 7:31 pm

leave it to a WB member to take the conversation to acts of indecent exposure ... smh
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Zentetsuken

Postby KwonChiMin » Fri May 10, 2024 8:00 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Prelude: World 16 - You can now walk on your ships and pee off the sides

Prelude: World 16 - You can now fuck all of your sheep and pee on their sides
KwonChiMin

Postby Massa » Tue May 14, 2024 5:54 pm

what if they gave up on this game because they wanted somewhere people would smoke pipestuff on their rocking chair on their wall-less claim waiting for their pumpkins to grow and kilns to stop burning while they listened to shitty pagan euro music

and we just want to kill eachother and jorb is over it
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby Stoneface » Tue May 14, 2024 8:16 pm

:twisted:
Zentetsuken wrote:leave it to a WB member to take the conversation to acts of indecent exposure ... smh

I want more of your reed ideas bro. The cart leaving reeds as decay damage was top tier thonk
Stoneface

Postby jordancoles » Fri May 17, 2024 3:19 am

Checking in on the announcements forum

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Oddity » Fri May 17, 2024 5:00 am

Oddly enough, I saw jorb at a grocery store in Malmö yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby abt79 » Fri May 17, 2024 5:02 am

Wow the update thread is really poppin off-
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
abt79

Postby terechgracz » Fri May 17, 2024 5:26 pm

Oddity wrote:Oddly enough, I saw jorb at a grocery store in Malmö yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

that's shocking story, maybe this girl at counter wasnt aware with the dignity of that man
terechgracz

Postby popfor » Sat May 18, 2024 6:06 am

Should have gotten that picture for any credibility, this isn't wattpad where ur fantasy can live rent free

grumpy dwarf concept stealing candy isnt that crazy though (not that i think ur short or anything my king)

jorb if ur stealing candy from local stores its ok im sure you needed them for object controlled objects testing purposes
Image Image
my avatar is stolen without permission
#badboysclub
popfor

Location: E̹̙̺̬̖͈̘̭̙̘̔̈́̍͆͌̋̊̈́̀̎d̡̨̺̠̠̜̲̹͕̯̑̀͂͂̈̇̿̏͝͝g̨̙̻̼͎͖̱͔̗͙̐̅̇͗̈́̔͛̌̌͠ŷ͔̼͓̺̮̪̫̙̬̐͊̀́̊͆͝͝͝ͅ

Postby dafels » Sat May 18, 2024 4:27 pm

walk larp on a knarr when
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements