Divine Intervention: The Case of zebratul vs AD

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: The Case of zebratul vs AD

Postby dafels » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:53 pm

One-sided story? Dude, you guys were jumping inside of the palisade with Zeb inside. There were 3 of your people around it, knowing what is going on, participating it. If you cannot control your guys, then do not let them live where your stuff can be nuked.

No shit? I'm talking giving a PROPER punishment to the ones who exactly did it and every case differs, for example, you can't compare the core walljump bug case with this one, where we pretty much received the same severity of punishment as you received there, but you did dozens of times more than the damage than these 2 guys did. Punishing people just for being a friend of the bugabuser or a friend of friend of the bugabuser is a poor way to handle this exact case, especially, in a monetized game, where the innocent people lost their money, because of the dev intervetion. I wouldn't even have minded if these 2 people who were responsible would get banned from haven, since, the ones who didn't get involved in this wouldn't get punished for nothing.

Your side of story? You've abused the bug at Sevilla and did not hide it. You have blatantly posted it on the forum. People cannot drag items from the trespassing zones, and we would not set up all market trespassing as well. We had field cheirns ajusting the rights locally and the only way you could have stolen anything is to evade the visitor buff by jumping on a boat and grabbing anything valuable you could find then go to the gates. We are also aware that you people were abusing the teleportation-watcher bug to watch us sparring at the market. So, there is no doubt you'd simply fine the right timing when noone is seeing. Jump in and steal the stuff.

Lady Goo, you're retarded, I've told this like multiple times that this bug was not used there. We could just jump to your charter stone, pick up the chest which you gave rights to do(trespassing and perhaps you had theft on or something?) and just lift out of the small special permission claim it while having the visitors debuff and having criminal acts on and the one who would steal the stuff would leave a scent at the border of the small claim once he leaves it, we didn't do anything to bypass the visitors or whatever. I'm pretty sure you can try to repeat this right now. There were no boats being ported in, like it would require to use the bug that would remove the visitors debuff as multiple people were witnessing how we were doing it. You're just stupid ignorant.

Moreover, it is true about the charterstones and the crossroads abuse. Don't act like the devs don't know about how you were making 80% of your kills. Watching people going outside of their villages and jumping at them.

Goddamn, you're stupid as fuck that you're making bullshit stories like this again. There were 0 kills gained by this and we didn't even try to use this shit, because noone wanted to camp some roads for hours with this.

And to the shitters that claim we are botting our stats are bad, I reached my stats ~900 average attributes and 26 million LP without any botting except for the ones that are built in amber already, you jsut need to get good.
dafels

Postby leanne69 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:56 pm

dafels wrote:Lady Goo, you're retarded, I've told this like multiple times that this bug was not used there. We could just jump to your charter stone, pick up the chest which you gave rights to do(trespassing and perhaps you had theft on or something?) and just lift out of the small special permission claim it while having the visitors debuff and having criminal acts on and the one who would steal the stuff would leave a scent at the border of the small claim once he leaves it, we didn't do anything to bypass the visitors or whatever. I'm pretty sure you can try to repeat this right now. There were no boats being ported in, like it would require to use the bug that would remove the visitors debuff as multiple people were witnessing how we were doing it. You're just stupid ignorant.

There were theft scent.
King of Dis, fiancé of LadyGoo
leanne69

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:58 pm

ban lady goo for slander
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby LadyGoo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:00 pm

dafels wrote:No shit? I'm talking giving a PROPER punishment to the ones who exactly did it and every case differs, for example, you can't compare the core walljump bug case with this one, where we pretty much received the same severity of punishment as you received there, but you did dozens of times more than the damage than these 2 guys did

Were all characters on your account nuked or your feeding base being destroyed? Then calm down already :D If our example didn't serve as a warning, then the punishment should have been harsher. If people know of what happened in Core and still bugabuse, instead of reporting, the punishments should get harsher.

Lady Goo, you're retarded, I've told this like multiple times that this bug was not used there. We could just jump to your charter stone, pick up the chest which you gave rights to do(trespassing and perhaps you had theft on or something?)
And you have left the theft scents from the cheirned area. While others could not do the exact same thing for 2 worlds now. Don't act like we couldn't see your scents. I am happy that you are trying to hide it now, since the devs can be sure not to trust your words in the future.

Goddamn, you're stupid as fuck that you're making bullshit stories like this again. There were 0 kills gained by this and we didn't even try to use this shit, because noone wanted to camp some roads for hours with this.
yet you keep 2 logged on alts on bots all the time at your base (and couldn't keep some with an alarm on??), or would teleport your alts straightaway once we'd show up at the market, or wouldn't come outside knowing that a lot of us passed via the market area, or wouldn't jump to a guy using the exactly same road from his village (tresspassing shows it) within 3 mins and etc. The list goes on.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby dafels » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:02 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
Lady Goo, you're retarded, I've told this like multiple times that this bug was not used there. We could just jump to your charter stone, pick up the chest which you gave rights to do(trespassing and perhaps you had theft on or something?)
And you have left the theft scents from the cheirned area. While others could not do the exact same thing for 2 worlds now. Don't act like we couldn't see your scents. I am happy that you are trying to hide it now, since the devs can be sure not to trust your words in the future.

dafels wrote:There were no boats being ported in, like it would require to use the bug that would remove the visitors debuff as multiple people were witnessing how we were doing it. You're just stupid ignorant.

You're stupid.
dafels

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:04 pm

i think autistic is the more appropriate word here
Atamzsiktrop

Postby LadyGoo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:05 pm

You can watch via the charter whether anyone is at the market. Port in then get other people coming afterward. There is no reason to admit it now for you, when you want some retribution. So keep up with your mantra and the horde of Dis'haters :D

P.S. Saw the boat

W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
LadyGoo

Postby dafels » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:12 pm

yet you keep 2 logged on alts on bots all the time at your base (and couldn't keep some with an alarm on??), or would teleport your alts straightaway once we'd show up at the market, or wouldn't come outside knowing that a lot of us passed via the market area, or wouldn't jump to a guy using the exactly same road from his village (tresspassing shows it) within 3 mins and etc. The list goes on.

What? It's just your stupid assumptions based on nothing more than your stupid logic.
P.S. Saw the boat

There was a alt(don't know who) and troll(childhoodobesity) witnessing the moment of theft on your market, I'm pretty sure he can vouch that any boats with 2 alts inside it didn't get ported in as it would require to remove the visitors debuff if he still can recall the exact moments. If we were really doing it, there should had been total of 2 boats next to your charterstone at the time, since it was done twice.
Last edited by dafels on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dafels

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:14 pm

LadyGoo wrote: yet you keep 2 logged on alts on bots all the time at your base (and couldn't keep some with an alarm on??)

they are outlaw, dummy
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby LadyGoo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:16 pm

dafels wrote:What? It's just your stupid assumptions based on nothing more than your creativity.
Sure thing. AD just has the magic timing and feeling when a guy takes a port from his village or goes outside to hunt stuff several times in a row.

P.S. Saw the boat
There was a alt(don't know who) and troll(childhoodobesity) witnessing the moment of theft on your market[/quote] Moment of the theft =/= moment of the port.

W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
LadyGoo

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements