Game Development: Wolverine Instructions

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Wolverine Instructions

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Fierce_Deity wrote:Horses exist in the game as the solution to fleeing animals. Hunting may need changes, but this bitching about not being able to catch them is getting old. Get on a horse.

Exactly what this guy said. Also, just like catching mallards, you can hunt in pairs and chase any animal down by pingponging it between the hunters, if you don't have a horse.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby spawningmink » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:42 pm

Fierce_Deity wrote:Horses exist in the game as the solution to fleeing animals. Hunting may need changes, but this bitching about not being able to catch them is getting old. Get on a horse.

you want to fight a bear 1v1? on land? k lmfao
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Ukhata » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:48 pm

spawningmink wrote:

once your in plate armour have agi 150 and ua/mc at 150. yeah sure. easily ive done it a hundred time in world 9
Ukhata

Postby Leafstab » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:01 am

spawningmink wrote:

Lol you can't yet wtf
Leafstab

Postby Graducu » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:58 am

Well just think it's perfect system to kill bears or whatever with 2 or 3 boats blocking them, and lets kill them with 5 UC, yeah, it's 100% the legit way. Don"t try to give us some of your horse bullshit, when all that you do is blocking animals with boats and easy win. That's for sure a perfect hunting system, i don"t give a fuck since i do it too and it's easy win. Drink tears blah blah blah. That's so perfect. Don't change anything i think we've got an absolutely well balanced pve system, we couldn't make it better.
Graducu

Postby Chiprel2 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:15 am

jorb wrote:Image

???

jorb wrote:Image
Chiprel2

Postby Kirche » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:24 am

Fierce_Deity wrote:Horses exist in the game as the solution to fleeing animals. Hunting may need changes, but this bitching about not being able to catch them is getting old. just exploit the game dude lmao.
Kirche

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:56 am

Tfw horses are a liability in pvp since horse magic
Tfw horses went from an always to a never
Tfw we will never have epic cavalry charges
Tfw mounted vs unmounted warriors will never have their own unique strengths and weaknesses
Feels bad. Horses in their present state are basically hunting bandaids and foraging energy-savers.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby MrPunchers » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:02 am

They are actually even worse than that in pvp since went you get pulled off by a person you get stunned or if the magic hits you get injured (I think).
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:18 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:Tfw horses are a liability in pvp since horse magic
Tfw horses went from an always to a never

MrPunchers wrote:if the magic hits you get injured (I think).

The stun increases the closer you get to the horse, so horses are pretty useful for running up and gaining some distance to targets. It's hard to kill someone in the stun duration unless they're in melee range and have shit stats, plus it just lets the rest of the group catch up and kill you. In addition, people panic so easily and forget about raw-hide/don't have the exp for it because they chained mirkwoods like an idiot.
DDDsDD999

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements