Legacy Haven

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Legacy Haven

Postby LordD1 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:02 pm

Anyone able to help me out with getting a working client? I had/have Apoc before I had to delete my discord and what not.
Not sure if the Legacy version still works or not, etc
How 2 Fite Legit
LordD1

Postby Annadent » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:42 pm

Hello, i find old feild with Union client which i was using maybe year ago and game was running just fine. Scince then i did not change anything in that field, java or windows settings. But now wnen i try to login thrue to this client i got message "remote host closed connection during handshake". Please help to solve it.
Annadent

Postby donatas081294 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:36 pm

Why not release it on steam, just like how runescape did for old school runescape as a test I guess. Or you can't run the same server both here and on steam? Since I am pretty sure the server can be shared no?
donatas081294

Postby Oddity » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:38 am

Annadent wrote:Hello, i find old feild with Union client which i was using maybe year ago and game was running just fine. Scince then i did not change anything in that field, java or windows settings. But now wnen i try to login thrue to this client i got message "remote host closed connection during handshake". Please help to solve it.

You gotta use an updated client due to something loftar did recently.

Here is an updated Union 64-bit client:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 4236791cb&

from the legacy discord: https://discord.gg/q3BwuVX6
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Previous

Return to Announcements