Legacy Haven

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Legacy Haven

Postby losexd » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:27 pm

I still belive in legacy a free2play game again .. jorb and loftar should sell cosmetic in legacy like xanadus cape , hermine , druid and other things ... this could give some money ... also apply this buffs on verified accounts like in hafen .

w3/w5 - somewhere :)
w6 - Shamanizma, LS Dragons Reach
w7 - LS Old Monkey, LS Sakhalin
w8/11 - hermit
w12 - North Star
W13 - Monke Lem Plot and LS Midgard

Discord: losexd#0482
My W7 Legacy old shop (Closed): http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=35221
losexd

Postby Molblin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:07 am

Java still blocking the application, went through the thread and added what I could but no dice yet, anyone still playing? Could use some help :roll:
Molblin

Postby losexd » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Molblin wrote:Java still blocking the application, went through the thread and added what I could but no dice yet, anyone still playing? Could use some help :roll:

there are like 30 ppls playing i think , thats not too good :/ but ... ye there are ppls still playing :D

w8/11 - hermit
w12 - North Star

My W7 Legacy old shop (Closed): http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=35221
losexd

Postby kaizokuroof » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:20 am

Molblin wrote:Java still blocking the application, went through the thread and added what I could but no dice yet, anyone still playing? Could use some help :roll:

Hi, I just used the custom client as I don';t think you need to add in that bullshit, cuz you're not playing with the JNLP. Go grab a custom client like this: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=57579
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby jordancoles » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:52 pm

Does anyone that still plays Legacy have any screenshots/videos they wanted to share?
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby losexd » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:43 am

jordancoles wrote:Does anyone that still plays Legacy have any screenshots/videos they wanted to share?

i still play sometimes ... legacy r like a pve game now :/ there are like 30 ppls or less playing ... thats sad :(

edit :

legacy need a world wipe...

w8/11 - hermit
w12 - North Star

losexd

Postby Oddity » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:04 pm

MagicManICT wrote:If you're serious about donating to help support a free legacy server, you should probably discuss it in private with jorb and loftar. Then listen to what they have to say on whether they want to accept it or leave it as it is for legacy to eventually be closed. (At some point, but the way it's going... never?)

I really hope it's never!
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby Aceb » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:50 am

When You check if your legacy char still exist.

It does together with the base, HUH.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby borka » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:09 pm

@Aceb

Old known legacy bug ... that's why ppl tend to click sleep once, walk a step and then finally go sleep ... :D

Anyways the logoff timer counts ... even if you find it suiting to sleep standing ;)
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby Aceb » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:17 pm

borka wrote:@Aceb

Old known legacy bug ... that's why ppl tend to click sleep once, walk a step and then finally go sleep ... :D

Anyways the logoff timer counts ... even if you find it suiting to sleep standing ;)

I wasn't so evil. I let my char go outside to get some fresh air before getting back to sleep. =)

I remember how everyone were like "nothing but paved bricks left" and here, my (almost) whole base is standing up.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements