Legacy Haven

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Legacy Haven

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:27 am

I forgot how much I loved the skeletons holding up flags res mod until I dug through that album.

Restore the forums to their former glory!
DDDsDD999

Postby ydex » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:27 am

jordancoles wrote:I've uploaded a MASSIVE folder of legacy screenshots and images spanning from w5 to w7

Enjoy!
http://imgur.com/gallery/xXRWc

nice, almost make me wanna play ths game again. but then ofc it would never be the same.
love the pic of the village meeting in LO with CombatAlt in one of his first bearcapes, he was so weak and small then <3
bold
ydex

Postby ven » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:01 am

I remember one time we found out there was a continent where sheep had been left reproducing by themselves for a year or so, reaching the thousands and turning everything into dirt, and the community put their differences aside for a moment and went there to kill them all since the server was starting to lag because of them.

Flawed as it was, I still miss things like this that can only happen in long worlds.
Venator
ven

Postby kaizokuroof » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:08 am

Lohegrin wrote:Hi,
is there a player who sell some high chickens.
My chickens are q130+.
Looking for 500+ if possible.
Can offer 14 Bear Hide and 10 Floats

Thx
Joe

PS. msg me or contact me in skype Joe_0815
I hope that it's ok to post it here :)

Hi, all the high quality chickens were dead. So, they're not that high. I have some Q300 you can have, I'll add you on skype tonight.
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby AAlex » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:33 pm

https://imgur.com/a/I949U I had a bunch of screens in my folder, so I put together a little story of my Legacy experience, granted it's missing a lot (since its based only on screenshots I took).
AAlex

Postby jordancoles » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:09 am

AAlex wrote:https://imgur.com/a/I949U I had a bunch of screens in my folder, so I put together a little story of my Legacy experience, granted it's missing a lot (since its based only on screenshots I took).

Awesome album, I remember all of the w6 pics
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby kaizokuroof » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:41 am

Awesome albums, the troll raid still hurtz me gud ;______;

So Jorbtar, how bout them archives???
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby losexd » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:37 am

miss you legacy hnh :c i would love to play it again ( for free ) with friends but it looks like my village after so many raids ... empty :(

w3/w5 - somewhere :)
w6 - Shamanizma, LS Dragons Reach
w7 - LS Old Monkey, LS Sakhalin
w8/11 - hermit
w12 - North Star
W13 - Monke Lem Plot and LS Midgard

Discord: losexd#0482
My W7 Legacy old shop (Closed): http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=35221
losexd

Postby jordancoles » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 am

When/if w7 legacy server dies could you please release a single-player version of the game which we could buy as a single purchase?
If you added some support for sharing worlds with friends you could actually make a decent chunk of cash from it

I was just walking around in legacy and enjoying the old graphics and I'll be pretty devastated to see this nostalgia just disappear completely
Pls consider :ugeek:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Lalaxx » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:55 am

jordancoles wrote:When/if w7 legacy server dies could you please release a single-player version of the game which we could buy as a single purchase?
If you added some support for sharing worlds with friends you could actually make a decent chunk of cash from it

I was just walking around in legacy and enjoying the old graphics and I'll be pretty devastated to see this nostalgia just disappear completely
Pls consider :ugeek:

transfer all features from hafen to legacy. praise the sprite graphics.
Lalaxx

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements