Legacy Haven

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Legacy Haven

Postby azrid » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 am

Are you already playing legacy and just want more people to join?
Your deal is not good enough to take. You need to get rid of your "forever" demand as that can have infinite value.
azrid

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:53 am

Not only what azrid states, but you have to accept that people may not want to play legacy. How many people have verfied accounts just for the bonuses in game and haven't logged into legacy since the start of w8? This hasn't been shared with us, but I'm willing to guess a pretty good number if the number of users in legacy I hear are close to accurate.

juandex wrote:Hafen is good but it's better haven legacy.

Personal opinions aside for certain specific aspects of legacy, I think the general consensus is that no, it's not. The devs certainly don't seem to think so, at least not when I see an infrequent comment about it from jorb. (Not sure I've seen one from loftar.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby TheOriginalFive » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:32 am

Had I been able to verify earlier I probably would have gone back to playing legacy. As it is, however, my estate in that game most likely has crumbled, and I have a thriving one in Hafen now.

Admittedly, Hafen has a lot more conveniences than the old world.
TheOriginalFive

Postby losexd » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am

reset the world on legacy pl0x

w3/w5 - somewhere :)
w6 - Shamanizma, LS Dragons Reach
w7 - LS Old Monkey, LS Sakhalin
w8/11 - hermit
w12 - North Star
W13 - Monke Lem Plot and LS Midgard

Discord: losexd#0482
My W7 Legacy old shop (Closed): http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=35221
losexd

Postby juandex » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:44 pm

THE game isnt the same if it isnt free to play. and the game dosent have been sponsored good enough. you could sell items in game and make real money via credit card or link. :idea:
juandex

Postby blank » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:56 pm

juandex wrote:THE game isnt the same if it isnt free to play. and the game dosent have been sponsored good enough. you could sell items in game and make real money via credit card or link. :idea:

they already do that..
blank

Postby juandex » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:17 pm

blank wrote:
juandex wrote:THE game isnt the same if it isnt free to play. and the game dosent have been sponsored good enough. you could sell items in game and make real money via credit card or link. :idea:

they already do that..

but no items like food curios armor.
juandex

Postby blank » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:26 pm

juandex wrote:
blank wrote:

they already do that..

but no items like food curios armor.

because haven is not a pay to win type game. There would be ALOT of upset people if you were able to buy armor and curios with real money.
blank

Postby juandex » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:57 pm

but it will help developers have money and keep working on game. alsoo no too much ppl will buy it only ones who have money.
juandex

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:51 pm

juandex wrote:but it will help developers have money and keep working on game. alsoo no too much ppl will buy it only ones who have money.

Don't assume what kind of budget is needed.

Plus cosmetic items are more than enough for people to buy to fund development. Those that enjoy a game and have money to spend will spend it.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements