Game Development: A Sound Badgering

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: A Sound Badgering

Postby RickyRio » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:49 am

jorb wrote:Added a "Mirkwood Offering" early curio for fast LP at high XP cost.

is it a craftable or a found curio?
RickyRio

Postby Dill » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:54 am

Are all old members verified now? Whats the deal with that I heard that old accounts get auto verified without money or was I lied to?
Dill

Postby Kronicstrafe » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:57 am

Ragnar214 wrote:Sweeeeeet.

"One topic for discussion could be, "Should we sell Play Time?"... at all? Instead of, or as an alternative to Subscriptions? Let us know what you think."

I think I've already made myself clear on this subject aha. Subs all the way.

Why it will just push new players away like it did when all the new players started on the 28th
Kronicstrafe

Postby Nikixos » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:59 am

Hey jorb, the change to verified accounts sounds excellent, answering your question, i doubt you should sell game tokens at all, they are pay 2 win features and cost 50% more than a suscription.
Nikixos

Postby Oddity » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:59 am

Dill wrote:Are all old members verified now? Whats the deal with that I heard that old accounts get auto verified without money or was I lied to?

Before the patch it said I was verified because I'm an old member, but now it does not :?
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby Redempter » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:01 am

jorb wrote:Verified Account Play Time has been increased from 24hrs/month to 14hrs/week.

Wow, I thought the system was already fair enough as it was but now I'm jubilating. Thank you!

Redempter

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:02 am

jorb wrote:Should now be able to lift dead horses

But can we beat them? ¦]
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Redempter » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:03 am

Oddity wrote:
Dill wrote:Are all old members verified now? Whats the deal with that I heard that old accounts get auto verified without money or was I lied to?

Before the patch it said I was verified because I'm an old member, but now it does not :?

Are you sure you were logged in when you checked? Because I remember that it said I was verified when I wasn't logged in and once I logged in I wasn't verified, might be a bug in the store.
Redempter

Postby Clemence » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:03 am

Nikixos wrote:Hey jorb, the change to verified accounts sounds excellent, answering your question, i doubt you should sell game tokens at all, they are pay 2 win features and cost 50% more than a suscription.

I could see some people making deals like : I dont like PVE, I keep a free account and give buy you a token if you feed me with best curios until my char is high level enough to start PVP.
Clemence

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:07 am

Oddity wrote:Hey, I thought I was auto-verified for being an old player before the update :(

It doesn't say that anywhere .... but what a shame, that would have been nice .... :)
Or by 'old' do you mean there from the start .....

Oddity wrote:

You mean from the start .....
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements