Game Development: Leeching Dry

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Leeching Dry

Postby jorb » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Malke wrote:Amazing patch as always guys. Don't listen to the whiners :)

Thanks!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby bananza » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:59 pm

you should fix "toggle swimming" 's description because it still refer to permanent death in case of drown (isnt it give ashyphxation trauma now?)
Warning to mods: This post is mirror protected, so giving a warning/ or ban means you will be warned/banned by redirection.

GEX
bananza

Postby jorb » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:01 pm

bananza wrote:you should fix "toggle swimming" 's description because it still refer to permanent death in case of drown (isnt it give ashyphxation trauma now?)

Thanks. Have on dev server now.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

jorb

Postby BesrezenBass » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Uhm, on 9 page of this tread i was asking about Wretched core (42 damage) and how i CAN heal it? or this is unhealable and i will be always with -42 to hhp? Really?
BesrezenBass

Postby jorb » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:27 pm

BesrezenBass wrote:Uhm, on 9 page of this tread i was asking about Wretched core (42 damage) and how i CAN heal it? or this is unhealable and i will be always with -42 to hhp? Really?

Can't be healed yet.

(And, not to be snarky, or whatever, but I'm fairly certain that the search function would have revealed this fact to you as well)

jorb

Postby jaguar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:40 pm

So, Jorb, you decided to not allow pave on sand?
jaguar

Postby jorb » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:41 pm

I have a long ass list of reports to deal with or consider. We didn't get to every item on the list.

jorb

Postby jaguar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:43 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:Image It's a fukken spruce cap

Can we really receive - spruce bonuses from this hat, please.
jaguar

Postby jaguar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:53 pm

jorb wrote:I have a long ass list of reports to deal with or consider. We didn't get to every item on the list.

I understand, and you doing awesome job. I just asked about decision, not about when it will be done :) Just to understand should I change my layout or not :)
jaguar

Postby endiron » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:55 pm

endiron wrote:
Made it so that walls cannot be built within three tiles of water

Why?

The rest of this update is great, thank you for listening to us about the bats...

But what the heck is going on here?

Can you maybe enable it so that existing palisades and walls can be extended from that point into water or something??

Because I had no clue this was going to be implemented and now I cannot extend my base any further... Now I'm screwed with no clue that this was going on and there's no way to close the gap in my palisade.

Hey jorb, I know you're really busy between the payment system & the bugs, but would you please reconsider this? I haven't got way too much free time. I've already gotten pretty far along for a hermit and this has completely fucked me up.

I'd really like to keep playing, but with raiders progressing and people getting dark skills, an unfillable hole in your palisade is not a reason to keep playing.

I think you deserve the money I paid to verify -- I've been playing H&H for quite a while now, and it's a really unique game -- but I'd really appreciate that in the very very least, make an announcement post about what you're going to implement. Frankly I had to idea this change was taking place. This isn't an issue of me being raided yet, it's not me not being careful, it was me trying to build in the way I best saw fit, and the gameplay changing because, surprise, why not?

So please, reconsider. I mean, my settlement can still be accessed by ram from 3 other sides. There's just a currently unfillable hole on the 4th.
endiron

Location: Sipping from a coconut with a little umbrella while the hole in my palisade is breached

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements