Game Development: Leeching Dry

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Leeching Dry

Postby endiron » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Henry_Ford wrote:Indeed it was more for short term protection till vandalism becomes more prominent, whats pissed me off the most is the fact my house is now inaccessible if I finish the fence lol.

Ahh, I see. Well, it sucks that this is inconveniencing you too.

I'd recommend paving the area under your houses and fences though if you're forced to move, it'll keep them more intact and in need of less repair.
endiron

Location: Sipping from a coconut with a little umbrella while the hole in my palisade is breached

Postby RedKGB » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:52 pm

jorb wrote:WE SPENT THE ENTIRE PATCH NERFING THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! FUCK YOU L2PLAY YOU SHITTY SPRUCECAP! #CUCK

Its moments like this that make me want to offer my sister to jorb so his bloodline can be mixxed into my families bloodline.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby Tahjman » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:52 pm

Great update!
Tahjman

Postby earllohst » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Not to complain or anything, actually it's great seeing fast updates and changes! :) I welcome anything that makes the game better!

But for now I'm waiting for all the major updates/changes to go out before continuing to play, at the moment there are so many game mechanic changes within days that screws my plan so hard. LOL :oops: I used cave for temporary base as a solution for paper house, now a bad idea. Didn't rush pali cause I thought it's cheap, but changed now so it's a set back to my base but a jumpstart for early pali builder. And now hearthfire no longer serve as protection, etc. There is also a lot of new stuff being added that I don't consider or keep in mind when I plan and play, I thought leeches are gone but they are back too. For me it's like problem solving madness, very very hard to solve a rubik cube that is being added/modified/shuffled constantly.
earllohst

Postby Karede » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:57 pm

That's quitter talk
Karede

Postby donatas » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:25 am

jorb wrote:
donatas wrote:Or does it refill when I am going under 14 hours and not adding up onto my current play time

Indeed. It refills back up to 14 hours if you are lower than that.

Does this mean that I don't receive additional hours for my current hours if they are above 14 and do I get 14 hours refilled when I reach 0 hour, 0 minutes, 0 seconds then I get logged out and I will have to wait for Monday midnight?
donatas

Postby Sevenless » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:26 am

donatas wrote:
jorb wrote:
donatas wrote:Or does it refill when I am going under 14 hours and not adding up onto my current play time

Indeed. It refills back up to 14 hours if you are lower than that.

Does this mean that I don't receive additional hours for my current hours if they are above 14 and do I get 14 hours refilled when I reach 0 hour, 0 minutes, 0 seconds then I get logged out and I will have to wait for Monday midnight?

If you have less than 14 hours left on monday, you get your account time set back to 14 hours.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby staz » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:14 am

Is it just me or is anyone else's head spinning trying to catch up. I feel like a noob all over again. IJS. But am so glad HnH is back greatly enjoying the game even with the learning and camera spinning curve. ;) Jorb & Loftar you've done amazing impressive things each world. TY.
staz

Postby jorb » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:04 am

donatas wrote:Does this mean that I don't receive additional hours for my current hours if they are above 14 and do I get 14 hours refilled when I reach 0 hour, 0 minutes, 0 seconds then I get logged out and I will have to wait for Monday midnight?

Uuugh, what? How can this be so hard to understand?

If you have a verified account your hours get refilled back up to 14 hours each monday, if you have less than 14.
If you have a free account your hours get refilled back up to 7 hours each monday, if you have less than 7.

Simple.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Kimparo » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:24 am

jorb wrote:
donatas wrote:Does this mean that I don't receive additional hours for my current hours if they are above 14 and do I get 14 hours refilled when I reach 0 hour, 0 minutes, 0 seconds then I get logged out and I will have to wait for Monday midnight?

Uuugh, what? How can this be so hard to understand?

If you have a verified account your hours get refilled back up to 14 hours each monday, if you have less than 14.
If you have a free account your hours get refilled back up to 7 hours each monday, if you have less than 7.

Simple.

To be fair, without the times you've explained it in posts, the shop does very little to convey this information. Seeing as a player starts with 48 (+24 for $15), one would assume that that is the maximum time you can refill up to. However as you've explained, that isn't the case at all. Meanwhile the shop simply states you get x hour refill weekly, and nothing more on the mater.

Damn your updates! You make me want to chuck this toaster oven out the window with each passing update. I swear I'll get this failure of a computer upgraded/rebuilt so I can play and pay for this damn game yet!
Kimparo

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements