Game Development: Leeching Dry

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Leeching Dry

Postby Paradoxs » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:10 am

h3retostay wrote:
jorb wrote:
blackhamster wrote:PayPal just messes with me asking for more and more different documents...

Tell. Us. About. It.

We're working top priority on better payment systems. The delay isn't on our side.

MightySheep wrote:Another very nice update!

aren't you pandering to nubs a bit much?

Thanks.

Of course I am. There is almost nothing but leniency left of the game.

There's a way to go through amazon

They already have a system in mind, but they are waiting on something, as they said the delay is not their fault, but whoever or whatever they are dealing withs fault.
Paradoxs

Postby Redlaw » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:12 am

jorb wrote:
Of course I am. There is almost nothing but leniency left of the game.

Why be lenient to unpayed and newbies? Ya no way I can catch up with anyone now given I had to carefully use my 28 hours over a week, while they rushed off and are killing a billon bears a day and consuming there sweet flesh like its candy. I am still week enough aints nearly kill me. No point in being nice now, kill me more lol.
Redlaw

Postby alagar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:12 am

Well, appearly they put more ways to get EXP, like walking to other biome and drinking water.
alagar

Postby Shiala » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:16 am

Very nice! Hooray for bough stockpiles, feather trash piles, and torches! :D
Shiala

Postby venatorvenator » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:19 am

To be honest I'm rather disappointed with the decision on less dangerous animals and faster healing/more healing options.
At least for me those were two of the most interesting pve features, and slow healing seemed to have such a good potential to limit pvp.
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

Postby RedKGB » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:21 am

Just like with a puoltrice nerfing some stats, I am sure the other healing will temp nerf stats as well.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby jorb » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:22 am

venatorvenator wrote:To be honest I'm rather disappointed with the decision on less dangerous animals and faster healing/more healing options.

Me too.

We're going to create some more scales in the wounds. Introduce more and of varying size, resolution, complexity, &c. Work in progress.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby lonehero » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:24 am

Do animals still have the potential to kill you assuming they don't have an attack loaded up?
lonehero

Postby jorb » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:27 am

lonehero wrote:Do animals still have the potential to kill you assuming they don't have an attack loaded up?

If they have an attack queued they may. Otherwise they should be more lenient now. The bug consisted in them being generally confused about their attack targets, regardless of how many they were fighting.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Aurion » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:29 am

jorb wrote:
venatorvenator wrote:To be honest I'm rather disappointed with the decision on less dangerous animals and faster healing/more healing options.

Me too.

We're going to create some more scales in the wounds. Introduce more and of varying size, resolution, complexity, &c. Work in progress.

Scars, man. Unhealable (or nearly unhealable) scars.
Sometimes wounds leave scars. It is a fact of life.
Aurion

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements