Game Development: Bugapalooza

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bugapalooza

Postby Jeff » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:50 am

Uhm...i do have some pigs pregnant, and likely to give birth in a few days at most.
Are these changes planned to work with pigs that were already pregnant before the patch, by chance?
"I'm just an humble farmer, after all"
Jeff

Postby loftar » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:11 am

LadyGoo wrote:If you have trespassed + have theft scents on you, does it mean you will remain logged in on the claim?

Well, yeah, having trespassed on a claim is obviously not grounds for exemption from the effects of the Outlaw debuff. :)

bmjclark wrote:If i force summon someone from a wagon, will they die instantly?

No, they just fall out of the wagon.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby venatorvenator » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:19 am

jorb wrote:There is now a limit (5) on the amount of land surveys you can place in a day. Everytime you remove a survey, however, one is also subtracted from your survey count for the day.

That's very disappointing. I had big plans for the flags. You could have just made it so that flags are triggered by claims and as such require tresspassing, instead of limiting them this way. That doesn't even solve the spamming thing because it's just a matter of having more alts than the target player since they won't be able to remove as many as you place.

Please add banners and proper larp flags in the future.

This should have fixed the previous ability to create ridges as well.

And we can't create cliffs anymore? Why are you removing features instead of adding more? Terraforming lost all its appeal to me.
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

Postby Usernm » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:44 am

jorb wrote:[*] There is now a limit (5) on the amount of land surveys you can place in a day. Everytime you remove a survey, however, one is also subtracted from your survey count for the day. This should hopefully fix this. We can't have nice things.

I understand why you put this limit. But can you make it something around 50? I digging in my cave and mark stable tiles with this flags. Now i can't do it at all.

Or maybe you can make flags view toggeable. Most of time it's not needed to see flags at all.
Last edited by Usernm on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for my english, I am from Russia and use soviet one. :)
Usernm

Postby Pupsi » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:48 am

jorb wrote:[*] There is now a limit (5) on the amount of land surveys you can place in a day. Everytime you remove a survey, however, one is also subtracted from your survey count for the day. This should hopefully fix this. We can't have nice things.

WOW FINALLY
w5 Hermit>Road Ville>Horde>RQ
w6 The Sparta
w7 Isla de la tortuga>A.D>CookieVille (not sure if it was w7 or w6)
w8 Amish Paradise
w9 Amish Paradise
w10 Amish Paradise > Maid Cafe (until april 2017)
w11 Funcy Huts
w12 :P
Pupsi

Postby loftar » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:59 am

Usernm wrote:I digging in my cave and mark stable tiles with this flags. Now i can't do it at all.

Well, you could just do it with stone stockpiles. Those don't tend to be in short supply while mining.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby CaptainMidget » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:00 am

jorb wrote:Made a temporary fix to make it possible to summon people from Wagons by holding a relevant scent and right-clicking the wagon

Wait, so if you have a certain scent on someone, you can force-summon them via a wagon??
CaptainMidget

Postby Tacheron » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:17 am

CaptainMidget wrote:
jorb wrote:Made a temporary fix to make it possible to summon people from Wagons by holding a relevant scent and right-clicking the wagon

Wait, so if you have a certain scent on someone, you can force-summon them via a wagon??

loftar wrote:No, they just fall out of the wagon.
This is not a test of power
This is not a game to be lost or won
Let justice be done
Tacheron

Postby CaptainMidget » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:10 am

Tacheron wrote:
CaptainMidget wrote:

loftar wrote:No, they just fall out of the wagon.

This still confuses me as ive heard nothing about it.. So I can summon anyone from a wagon if I have their scent and even though they fall out of the wagon, the person will still be next to me?
CaptainMidget

Postby RickyP602 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:11 am

CaptainMidget wrote:
This still confuses me as ive heard nothing about it.. So I can summon anyone from a wagon if I have their scent and even though they fall out of the wagon, the person will still be next to me?

It's in the patch notes and talked about. If someone is in a wagon, and you have a summon able scent for them, you can use the scent on the wagon to make them pop out of it.
RickyP602

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements