Game Development: Lettuce Imagine

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Lettuce Imagine

Postby tiarali » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:19 pm

I can't find lettuce seeds :(
tiarali

Postby CapnCliff » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:02 pm

if there was a way to raise q of resources like clay through processing without having to find super high q nodes then the world could run indefinitely. or we would get to a point where everything was maxed out and players would either stop playing or the world would be ruined with pumpkin headed marauders running around killing any and everything. say the server were to go on forever. new players joining at the end of the first year would never stand a chance.
CapnCliff

Postby jorb » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:32 pm

Potjeh wrote:But what's your guesstimate for how long it should hold out?

Can't say I have one, tbt.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby NovaQ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:52 pm

CapnCliff wrote:if there was a way to raise q of resources like clay through processing without having to find super high q nodes then the world could run indefinitely. or we would get to a point where everything was maxed out and players would either stop playing or the world would be ruined with pumpkin headed marauders running around killing any and everything. say the server were to go on forever. new players joining at the end of the first year would never stand a chance.

This can be good. Making hq clay like it was in salem can be good.
NovaQ

Postby CapnCliff » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:02 am

we would need to form advanced communities. form better governments. get better more advanced structures. windmills, castles, ability to make or fill in bodies of water, how old is the setting of this game again? medieval? pre colonial? either way theres a ton of things the game would need to last indefinitely and fit more into the era its set. maybe even some way of advancing to higher civilization. rome wasn't built in a day, but it was built. from straw huts and tanning frames to marble arches and giant structures. we have all the resources now. lets make larger better things. bridges, aqueducts, sawmills, processing machines to make better resources from crap. fertilizer, so many possibilities.
CapnCliff

Postby DarkHPG » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:15 am

http://i.imgur.com/j5vDBH9.png

^^Lettuce stats.

Get 6 seeds from harvest. And 9 more from splitting the head of lettuce. (with drudic rite)
DarkHPG

Postby hazzor » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:38 am

DarkHPG wrote:http://i.imgur.com/j5vDBH9.png

^^Lettuce stats.

Get 6 seeds from harvest. And 9 more from splitting the head of lettuce. (with drudic rite)

so the leaves are just generic salad greens, but does the head have any recipes?
Oh boy, here I go cheesemaking again...
hazzor

Postby DarkHPG » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:46 am

None that I was able to unlock.
DarkHPG

Postby Drevar » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Totally expecting Black Desert level character customization. Anyone else?
Anyone?
Dammit.
Drevar

Previous

Return to Announcements