Game Development: Cuck-Hombre

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Cuck-Hombre

Postby Itanu » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:55 am

nuker22110 wrote:
how about making curding tubs and trays out of wood chopped and sawed from HQ metal? how about using wood planted by a treeplanters pot burnt by HQ coal? same goes for churn. surprised you couldnt make the connection

He never said coal/metal q wouldn't affect the quality of these things, but rather, that that wouldn't be the only thing affecting their quality. Log quality will still greatly impact the quality of all of these items.
Itanu

Postby sabinati » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:17 am

nuker22110 wrote:
how about making curding tubs and trays out of wood chopped and sawed from HQ metal? how about using wood planted by a treeplanters pot burnt by HQ coal? same goes for churn. surprised you couldnt make the connection

You missed the point entirely, the argument was that trees were worthless for food production because you could fuel ovens with q100 coal. Also lol if you think q100 ores and coal are going to make metal saws better than bone saws.
sabinati

Postby CaptainMidget » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:56 am

Im glad they changed the animal fodder, get to spend more time enjoying the game then spending a ton of timing farming to feed animals. Thankyou.
CaptainMidget

Postby RedKGB » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:00 am

CaptainMidget wrote:Im glad they changed the animal fodder, get to spend more time enjoying the game then spending a ton of timing farming to feed animals. Thankyou.

So what is the new forumla? I cant seem to figure it out
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby CaptainMidget » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:16 am

RedKGB wrote:
CaptainMidget wrote:Im glad they changed the animal fodder, get to spend more time enjoying the game then spending a ton of timing farming to feed animals. Thankyou.

So what is the new forumla? I cant seem to figure it out

I think Pregnant cows now eat 22.5 food units a day when pregnant? If Im right, "2.25L of Swill" equates to 22.5 food units.
CaptainMidget

Postby COOKINGPAPA » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:41 am

wait 8hours.
but can't refill my claim.why?
COOKINGPAPA

Postby rye130 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:12 am

Because the LP cost didn't dissuade using claims for griefing enough.
rye130

Postby Sevenless » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:19 pm

sabinati wrote:
nuker22110 wrote:

You missed the point entirely, the argument was that trees were worthless for food production because you could fuel ovens with q100 coal. Also lol if you think q100 ores and coal are going to make metal saws better than bone saws.

And the entire time in the back of my head I'm still thinking... "Tree quality impacts weapons and saws".

Like sure, q200 ore is sexy. But "trees worthless" when there's a wood block in the hirdsman sword formula? Not gonna happen, people will push for that edge.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby COOKINGPAPA » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:57 pm

wait 16hours.
but can't refill my claim.why?
COOKINGPAPA

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:14 pm

What I like:
Less of a gap between those with the best metals and and the more casual mining groups

What I dislike:
OP Symbel, eat food all day every day. Hunger % can't scale.
Animals and most content is largely trivialized.
Robben_DuMarsch

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements