Game Development: A Touch of Vengeance

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: A Touch of Vengeance

Postby Tonkyhonk » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:17 pm

jorb wrote:Added some armor penetration to Ants.

why? :cry:
Tonkyhonk

Postby jorb » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:18 pm

venatorvenator wrote:Btw does this thing enter houses, mineholes, and cellars?.

Yes.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Saigetsu » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:18 pm

So... If i logeed out and some one send 1000 ghousts on me. Can i log in by other charchter and agro them 1by 1?
Saigetsu

Postby LadyGoo » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:18 pm

jorb wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:Will we have sieges updates after this one? Or you are going to wait for weeks before doing anything about it?

We'd like to see this in operation for a while first
I'd say this is a bad decision and will make a lot of people quit. You are again leaving something half-done, then shift to something else (to leave it unfinished again).
For instance: visitor buff, barter stands, quests.
This will arise the new series of problems and annoy users. Basically, losing any faith in the game being developed in a way that it will be fun to play in the nearest future.
Last edited by LadyGoo on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Gordon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:19 pm

How do I craft it? I just went all over all crafting and build menus and don't see anything new in there
Gordon

Postby GustawoVegas » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:19 pm

jorb wrote:
GustawoVegas wrote:There are 86 hearthlings playing

YAYAYA, and one minute after the server restarted there were four! PROOOFS! DAED GAEM!

Fucking idiot.

You god damn moron. There is 10-20 people who are praising you. They are only ones who left, because you didn't gave a shit about your community and everyone else left.

Your game is empty, there is no new blood, there is no new content to be exited about and there is plenty of old content that still broken.
GustawoVegas

Postby Gordon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:24 pm

GustawoVegas wrote:
jorb wrote:

YAYAYA, and one minute after the server restarted there were four! PROOOFS! DAED GAEM!

Fucking idiot.

You god damn moron. There is 10-20 people who are praising you. They are only ones who left, because you didn't gave a shit about your community and everyone else left.

Your game is empty, there is no new blood, there is no new content to be exited about and there is plenty of old content that still broken.

so... why are you here?
Gordon

Postby Asgaroth22 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:24 pm

GustawoVegas wrote:
jorb wrote:

Fucking idiot.

I want to ask one thing of you: Why the fuck are you still here if that's what you think?

As for the update, I kinda feel like it's only going to encourage nostat rage alts more ;/
1.2 stat ratio for murder is a bit too much. I guess we'll see how this works out, but i don't think it's balanced. AI that doesn't have to look at it's moves to make sure it hits the right one, that wants to kill you and is always stronger than you. 1-time-murder alts that is.
Last edited by Asgaroth22 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Douglas Adams

W3-W13 - mostly hermit, with a few brief periods as a crafter/farmer to various villages
Asgaroth22

Postby GladiatoR » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:24 pm

LadyGoo wrote:I'd say this is a bad decision and will make a lot of people quit. You are again leaving something half-done, then shift to something else (to leave it unfinished again).
For instance: visitor buff, barter stands, quests.

Good point. They better need to finish what they start and then start making content "for fun". All new curio system + to this list.
GladiatoR

Postby Ganhart » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Is there any hope for Elk Dog ingridients to be changed? There is absolutely no chanse anyone would use deer meat for anything but DDD.
Ganhart

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements