Game Development: Death

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Death

Postby Kaios » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:04 am

DaniAngione wrote:Though I really appreciate that one obvious issue with the game is being worked on (even though I'm not one to hunt people but usually the one to port away) I think that it's now the opposite situation.

I think inheritance is the trade off in this scenario, something for everyone!
Kaios

Postby Redlaw » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:04 am

That would be funny killing some one from just offing all the graves of there ancestors.
Redlaw

Postby DarkHPG » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:04 am

Renan wrote:Can't you just create 1000 alts and make them study, the you kill all the alts and get the lp ?

the heir will receive the benefit regardless of who buried the ancestor.
DarkHPG

Postby DaniAngione » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:05 am

Kaios wrote:
DaniAngione wrote:Though I really appreciate that one obvious issue with the game is being worked on (even though I'm not one to hunt people but usually the one to port away) I think that it's now the opposite situation.

Yeah, it does make sense.
Though I'd appreciate a world where spruce caps are not stomped down by plate clad people without at least having the chance to say something first :P
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby boshaw » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:06 am

jorb wrote:[*] Added Grave Cairn. You may bury your ancestor's skeleton and skull, together or separately. Burying the skeleton returns 20% of the ancestor's stats, and burying the skull gives another 10%.

Is it possible to bury any skeleton that's not yours (or an ancestor's ancestor, etc) just to bury them?

DaniAngione wrote:Yeah, it does make sense.
Though I'd appreciate a world where spruce caps are not stomped down by plate clad people without at least having the chance to say something first :P

You can simply run away. Carry water on yourself.
boshaw

Postby Ethan » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:07 am

DaniAngione wrote:
Kaios wrote:

I don't think there is much random murdering going on now, as most of the spruce cap stompers have gotten bored, or can't be arsed dealing with spookies.
Ethan

Postby Dominick » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:07 am

boshaw wrote:
jorb wrote:[*] Added Grave Cairn. You may bury your ancestor's skeleton and skull, together or separately. Burying the skeleton returns 20% of the ancestor's stats, and burying the skull gives another 10%.

Is it possible to bury any skeleton that's not yours (or an ancestor's ancestor, etc) just to bury them?

Yeah. I buried a skeleton of a village mate no problem.

Well... :lol:
Dominick

Postby DarkHPG » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:08 am

boshaw wrote:

DaniAngione wrote:Yeah, it does make sense.

You can simply run away. Carry water on yourself.

You can bury them, but they still get the LP I think?
DarkHPG

Postby Redlaw » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:09 am

DaniAngione wrote:

Nah the steel clad people are payed into the game the new people that might pay into the game do not or should not even stand such a chance. Ya just toying here but it does feel that way off and on.

I always expect no matter even if Im safe someone bust my place down and rip my little head off and scream for the lols you fool. But I have had that happen in the past worlds. Once it happens no way not seeing it. Like inviting somone into your village and him summing his 12+ alts to kill 4 new people into the game. Just for the laughs.
Redlaw

Postby rye130 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:09 am

jorb wrote:I think it's hard to argue for auto-hearth, given how it has zero gameplay attached to it. A running and drinking competition is arguably more interesting than that, however retarded it may be in itself.

Why did it take so long to address this when it was an issue many of us brought up within the first two months?
rye130

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements