Game Development: Colorful Troll

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Colorful Troll

Postby Thedrah » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:10 am

do trolls spawn the same way? from mining out tiles? and what are the chances? like the wiki says 0.002%?

can we know how much weight a level 1 troll has to there hits? will it be muuch stronger than a bear? like fighting 2 bears?
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Postby loftar » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:27 am

Mistmonk wrote:Intended blueness, or just because of my trash gpu? (integrated intel hd 3000 for reference)

Certainly not intended, but I can't imagine how it would be GPU-dependent either. I have no good answer at this point.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby pheonix » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:28 am

Thedrah wrote:do trolls spawn the same way? from mining out tiles? and what are the chances? like the wiki says 0.002%?

can we know how much weight a level 1 troll has to there hits? will it be muuch stronger than a bear? like fighting 2 bears?

we will find out, thats the fun of a new patch trying to find out the new feature and test it, only when you have exhausted this option can we ask for answers.
pheonix

Postby Vigilance » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:30 am

like 90% of the playerbase cant play right now because custom clients need to update tho
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Delamore » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:33 am

Anyone else forget that the game looks pretty good, then start up the default client and bam all these lighting effects and decorations? How good it looks
then you start to move and you remember that having more than 5 fps is pretty important
Delamore

Postby MightySheep » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:36 am

Delamore wrote:Anyone else forget that the game looks pretty good, then start up the default client and bam all these lighting effects and decorations? How good it looks
then you start to move and you remember that having more than 5 fps is pretty important

you just described my past 10 seconds

somehow im betting custom clients are going to need a setting to turn off this recent graphics update too
MightySheep

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:39 am

MightySheep wrote:
Delamore wrote:Anyone else forget that the game looks pretty good, then start up the default client and bam all these lighting effects and decorations? How good it looks

you just described my past 10 seconds

somehow im betting custom clients are going to need a setting to turn off this recent graphics update too

Really? I'm using default and i stay at my usual 2-3 FPS. (I'm not kidding, this is what i play the game at. OPTIMIZATIONS PLZ LOFTAR!)
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby RamboMesser » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:50 am

cannot confirm. Game works fine for me with default client. Just takes slightly longer to load maps (i almost thought the door in my house is gone cause it took longer to load)
RamboMesser

Postby ven » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:50 am

jorb wrote:[*] I've noticed a fair amount of complaints about both the siege system and combat. I'm contemplating both a bit, but the feedback is not lost on me.

It's nice and all, just please don't forget we've been requesting windmills, seasons, and optimizations for far longer!

And please don't ignore this list: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=47019
Venator
ven

Postby romovs » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:05 am

That blue hue QQ

romovs

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements