Game Development: Convenient Salve

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Convenient Salve

Postby sabinati » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:07 am

But you can hearth on a horse and you can transport other livestock with rafts
sabinati

Postby DeadlyPencil » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:15 am

i dont really like the super fast construction speed. its a little tooo fast. stuff gets used out of your inventory so fast you cant stop it if its going to use the wrong materials
DeadlyPencil

Postby Neon14 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:18 am

Thank you for the attention to animal hit ranges.

Good update :)
BigStronk
Neon14

Postby Chebermech » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:29 am

Added overlay textures to: Palisade, Mine support, Stone Column, Food Trough, Well, Cottage Throne, Cottage Table, Rustic Chair, Rustic Table

can anyone explain what does it do? is it just a shader layer or can u actually change the texture of palisades now, if so u could change textures of chairs and table before, then why is it on the list? im confused...
Chebermech

Postby Neon14 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:37 am

Chebermech wrote:Added overlay textures to: Palisade, Mine support, Stone Column, Food Trough, Well, Cottage Throne, Cottage Table, Rustic Chair, Rustic Table

can anyone explain what does it do? is it just a shader layer or can u actually change the texture of palisades now, if so u could change textures of chairs and table before, then why is it on the list? im confused...

They look prettier now. I don't think it means you can change anything about them.
BigStronk
Neon14

Postby Chebermech » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:03 am

could you also make excavating stone out of the stone pits quicker as well? right now it takes about the same time to get a stone with out a pickaxe from the boulder as it is to excavate one
Chebermech

Postby burgingham » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:03 am

loftar wrote:
abt79 wrote:No, too OP, crosses the line into p2w

Can't quite tell if serious...

Time is the most important variable in MMOs and giving some people more time to play within the time they play makes them progress faster than a person with the same amount of real time spent, but no subscription.

I am not saying this is a bad model. It seems ok to me. Just pointing out that it is in a sense pay to win.
burgingham

Postby Delamore » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:36 am

burgingham wrote:
loftar wrote:

Time is the most important variable in MMOs and giving some people more time to play within the time they play makes them progress faster than a person with the same amount of real time spent, but no subscription.

I am not saying this is a bad model. It seems ok to me. Just pointing out that it is in a sense pay to win.

I was always under the impression that pay to win was used to describe cashshop like elements where money could be continually sunk to get bonuses over other players, not to describe premium/subscription systems
P2W as a term to describe F2P games that let you buy ingame stuff.
Delamore

Postby Chebermech » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:39 am

burgingham wrote:
loftar wrote:

i think time reduction on chores is amazing idea, wish it was implemented for everyone though, maybe give free accounts this 100% bonus, and give vertified and subs 25% and 100% (or 75%) more on top of that, the quicker it is for everyone, the less significant the difference is, + nobody likes watching paint dry.
Chebermech

Postby shubla » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:23 am

PAY2WIN CONFIRMED
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements