Divine Judgment: The Case of Willy Potter vs. Tartarus

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Judgment: The Case of Willy Potter vs. Tartarus

Postby ven » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:33 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:dont remember when exactly, but the last "reported" intentional bugraid without a punishment i remember was done by those alhpa guys in IP against russians, with current dis members. i was cheering for it then, though. there were many discussions about this "report first, then exploit" in the past.

Lol there you go. How long was it this time? 2 weeks since we had a dis v. pande rage thread?
Venator
ven

Re: Divine Judgment: The Case of Willy Potter vs. Tartarus

Postby pedorlee » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:35 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:dont remember when exactly, but the last "reported" intentional bugraid without a punishment i remember was done by those alhpa guys in IP against russians, with current dis members. i was cheering for it then, though. there were many discussions about this "report first, then exploit" in the past.

pedorlee wrote:From now on this wont happen again without a punishment. Now its clear as water.

thats not right, because they allow people to bugraid those wizard guys. but how do people prove you if they are one of them or not? thats pretty grey. mistakes can always happen too, but what is the reimbursement? never resurrection nor full recovery of the victims property. is that fair if/when that happened by a simple complete mistake?

True, so true...
Come join me then TonyHonk, lets start a crusade.
pedorlee

Previous

Return to Announcements