Game Development: Catapult Metallic

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Catapult Metallic

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:48 pm

I gotta say, I'm glad these guys are getting money for this game. More money = more updates. Win/win situation
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby vatas » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:48 pm

jorb wrote:Made rowboats stashable in everything except other rowboats (knarr, leanto, cart, wagon, &c), as per this suggestion.

This had been due for years. Better late than never though.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:49 pm

How do i get into valhalla with living character
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby jorb » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:51 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:How do i get into valhalla with living character

New Character -> Go to the rainbow at the left hand of the reflecting pool in the starting area -> Play as whomever.

Do note that you're just playing a temporary copy of your character, so it doesn't matter much which character you play as.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Ysh » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:55 pm

Thank you for ending the feud of cart and boat. There can finally be some peace between the wooden village members of mine.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby jorb » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:56 pm

VDZ wrote:Why? I used to do this a lot, now I'll have to get off my horse each time I want to load/unload my wheelbarrows. Any specific reason this is no longer possible?

Unrealistic? How are you moving the wheelbarrow if you are on a horse?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Glorthan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:58 pm

jorb wrote:
VDZ wrote:Why? I used to do this a lot, now I'll have to get off my horse each time I want to load/unload my wheelbarrows. Any specific reason this is no longer possible?

Unrealistic? How are you moving the wheelbarrow if you are on a horse?

Tie some long poles onto the regular handles of course, do you even DIY? If you're not a muggle you could just use hearth magic!
Glorthan

Postby pedorlee » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:58 pm

The new Valhalla addition is ultra fun!!!
Congratz for that!!!
pedorlee

Postby GamingRAM » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:59 pm

Hot dog that was fast!
Thanks jorb!
Attachments
troll tail.png
troll tail.png (205.26 KiB) Viewed 2446 times
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Postby Kaios » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:01 pm

jorb wrote:one nugget per tile, but here we went with the obviously more reasonable one bar per tile.

useless, a bar? wtf maybe for iron at least but gold and silver really

Made it so that a character cannot be inherited until eight hours after his birth, as (kind of) per this suggestion, this to disincentivize spamming a cycle of death and inheritence with harrassment characters.

This is really annoying, like I get the point but fyi the only way for most people to kill a troll is to spawn alts and then keep spawning them after they get killed.

You can now visit Valhalla with any living character, rather than dead ones.

not exactly in the way that I was hoping for but oh well it's better than before I guess
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements