Game Development: Grade-A Milk

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Grade-A Milk

Postby Ukhata » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:18 pm

Kaios wrote:
apoc254 wrote:
sabinati wrote:1 tankard of beer got me to 66% beer satiation

I can only assume he is saying one tankard of beer took him from a low 50% or something in a satiation back up to 66% but it's possible he could be saying he got a 66% bonus beyond 100%, so 166% but that seems less likely. Can't be sure however. In any case the system is very tedious and boring and adds zero fun to food but that's my opinion. The fact is there are way too many satiations possible at one time and it's terrible.

OR his beer satiation went from 100 to 66 after one tankard :D
Ukhata

Postby Kaios » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:50 pm

Ukhata wrote:OR his beer satiation went from 100 to 66 after one tankard :D

oh you're right i misread that completely
Kaios

Postby sabinati » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Kaios wrote:
apoc254 wrote:I have a massive list of negative buffs from the new food satiation system. how do I fix this list? It is becoming troublesome.(please assume that I am a newbie and have no access to fancy end game items.)

You either need to eat a bunch of useless low hunger food in order to push some satiations down to 50% or lower and on your 4th satiation you get to 50% or lower the lowest satiation you have will be reset. Or, drink some beer/tea/milk to increase your satiation bonus.

Base on sabinati's quote:

sabinati wrote:1 tankard of beer got me to 66% beer satiation

I can only assume he is saying one tankard of beer took him from a low 50% or something in a satiation back up to 66% but it's possible he could be saying he got a 66% bonus beyond 100%, so 166% but that seems less likely. Can't be sure however. In any case the system is very tedious and boring and adds zero fun to food but that's my opinion. The fact is there are way too many satiations possible at one time and it's terrible.

i went from 100% to 66% in the beer satiation.
sabinati

Postby Uriel246 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Currently, you can supply a mega city with a single bottle. No cool.

I want this:

Uriel246

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Da. Wine Rack Must exist for reason.
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Postby Paladin » Sat May 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Want to ask why tea don't drop back to 100% if I have so many satiations below 50%? Did I miss some changes in system or misunderstood something?
Paladin

Postby Hasta » Sat May 21, 2016 2:41 pm

"Drinking" satiations (beer, wine, tea and dairy) don't trigger the satiation percentage check. This wasn't intended, but Jorb liked it that way, soo...

You'll have to eat something to trigger the percentage check. Anything, really, just so any of your satiations other than drinking ones shifted a bit.
Hasta

Postby romovs » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:35 pm

nvm. had a moment of stupidity.
romovs

Previous

Return to Announcements