Game Development: Grade-A Milk

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Grade-A Milk

Postby tempwad » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:49 am

Increased Beet & Carrot stockpiles from 35 to 60, and Soil Stockpile from 80 to 250. Recently suggested all the time, everywhere.

clothes too. please, please. to 100
trapped? masturbate.
tempwad

Postby jordancoles » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:52 am

tempwad wrote:
Increased Beet & Carrot stockpiles from 35 to 60, and Soil Stockpile from 80 to 250. Recently suggested all the time, everywhere.

clothes too. please, please. to 100

No no, string
FFS string!
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Orcling » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:53 am

jorb wrote:
Orcling wrote:This is dumb as shit.
Some food types are useless and now you're forced to eat them to clear the satiation of a food that's not useless?
This is double dumb as shit.

Maybe play it before spouting nonsense. If some food types are useless then perhaps that is the problem.

Whats nonsense is this new system. I don't have to play it to see that its shit. It might not bother you at all if you're a berry eating mushroom slurping plebian hermit living in the woods gnawing on rabbits and chickens- But if your entire food industry is based on two or three food types, you're fucked. You're satiated on your main foods? Time to gnaw on carrots and beetroots and mushrooms and all other kinds of useless shit and fuck your hunger bar sideways.
Orcling

Postby avros008 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:54 am

GodTest wrote:So many Crashes

Crashed 3 2 times after patch :/
dafels wrote:the midges are not the problem,
you're the problem
avros008

Postby jorb » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:55 am

Orcling wrote:Whats nonsense is this new system. I don't have to play it to see that its shit. It might not bother you at all if you're a berry eating mushroom slurping plebian hermit living in the woods gnawing on rabbits and chickens- But if your entire food industry is based on two or three food types, you're fucked. You're satiated on your main foods? Time to gnaw on carrots and beetroots and mushrooms and all other kinds of useless shit and fuck your hunger bar sideways.

You are ignoring the effects of drinks.
You seem to imply that it is some sort of law of nature that your food industry should be based on only a couple of food types.

Trade, variance, &c&c. Time to git gud, scrub.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby jordancoles » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:57 am

jorb wrote:
Orcling wrote:Whats nonsense is this new system. I don't have to play it to see that its shit. It might not bother you at all if you're a berry eating mushroom slurping plebian hermit living in the woods gnawing on rabbits and chickens- But if your entire food industry is based on two or three food types, you're fucked. You're satiated on your main foods? Time to gnaw on carrots and beetroots and mushrooms and all other kinds of useless shit and fuck your hunger bar sideways.

You seem to imply that it is some sort of law of nature that your food industry should be based on only a couple of food types.

Vinegar for wine takes too long IMO and I'd rather use that vinegar for cheese
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jorb » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:58 am

For that matter: That is precisely the type of situation that can make introducing higher tier produce of varying kinds actually relevant. I mean, Lord call me crazy, but perhaps carrots and beetroots, and whatnot, shouldn't be eternally useless?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Duane » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:58 am

jorb wrote:

ETA on bridges so I can make a wagon and deliver baked good to the starving sausage-gluttoning poorfags, without also risking 4 slots for a raft?

jordancoles wrote:Vinegar for wine takes too long IMO and I'd rather use that vinegar for cheese

But if you eat cheese, you'll need to drink wine to lower your satiation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duane

Postby jordancoles » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:01 am

Let me just kill myself instead

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Onep » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:02 am

In light of the new use for grapes and hops, could you possibly revisit this topic: Grape and Hop Gain?

Although, my prayers for beer have been heeded! :D
Last edited by Onep on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements