Game Development: Grade-A Milk

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Grade-A Milk

Postby Orcling » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:18 am

Priss wrote: Just imagine - if you eat something again and again - you will grow tired of this stuff and dislike it...

I don't need to imagine. My irl diet is 80% sausage and meats and 20% cabbage based salads. Has been this way for years and i cant imagine ever growing tired of it.

Also bread.
Orcling

Postby Duane » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:18 am

Orcling wrote:That makes them even worse off because they're gonna get reduced by both satiations :(

They only rarely do regardless. You clearly don't even get how the system works. They'd also count towards resetting TWICE AS MANY SATIATIONS eventually.

jorb wrote:Fun fact: They are both Meat and Veg.

Jorb: Does Tanning Fluid Concentration speed up leather now?

Onep wrote:Lots of foods actually give multiple satiations. So, you can get quite a diverse spread with a small diversity in foods.

He said it himself. He eats two things. He's garbage.

Orcling wrote:I don't need to imagine. My irl diet is 80% sausage and meats and 20% cabbage based salads. Has been this way for years and i cant imagine ever growing tired of it.

Hello Heart Disease my old friend....
I've come to-HNNGHHH
Duane

Postby jorb » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:20 am

Duane wrote:Jorb: Does Tanning Fluid Concentration speed up leather now?

It does not.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby MrBunzy » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:21 am

jorb wrote: perhaps carrots and beetroots, and whatnot, shouldn't be eternally useless?

What?? Carrots and beetroots are the only thing I've been eating for weeks. There's literally nothing better to eat for perc without a ton of cows.
(once and futue king btw)
MrBunzy

Postby Duane » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:21 am

jorb wrote:
Duane wrote:Jorb: Does Tanning Fluid Concentration speed up leather now?

It does not.

Are you sure? I've gone 6% up on some tubs since the patch came out. It definitely feels faster. I'd love you that much more if it did.
Duane

Postby linkfanpc » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:22 am

Question: If i teach someone, for instance, steel, can they still make it themselves and get the discovery LP or are they now forbidden of it?
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Orcling » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:23 am

Duane wrote:
Onep wrote:Lots of foods actually give multiple satiations. So, you can get quite a diverse spread with a small diversity in foods.

He said it himself. He eats two things. He's garbage.

Well sorry that i've nearly capped some of my stats already and those few foods are the most effective(and pretty much only) things to raise the stats that aren't that high.

Duane wrote:Hello Heart Disease my old friend....
I've come to-HNNGHHH

You assume I'm a fat shit like you are, stop projecting. When you stand on scaffolding all day making brickwalls, sausages are the only thing left in the world that can cheer you up.
Last edited by Orcling on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orcling

Postby jorb » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:25 am

linkfanpc wrote:Question: If i teach someone, for instance, steel, can they still make it themselves and get the discovery LP or are they now forbidden of it?

If you learn from someone else you won't get discovery LP later, no.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Duane » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:25 am

Orcling wrote:Well sorry that i've nearly capped some of my stats already and those few foods are the most effective(and pretty much only) things to raise the stats that aren't that high.

STATS RAISE SLOWER IF YOU HAVE HIGH STATS

FEPS SCALE OFF YOUR HIGHEST STAT

OF COURSE IT'S HARDER TO RAISE NON PRIMARY STATS

HOW HARD DID YOU HIT YOUR FUCKING HEAD PLEASE JUST EAT OTHER STUFF OH MY GOD YOU'RE RUINING MY IMMERSION
Duane

Postby Glorthan » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:25 am

I'm not convinced I like Eating Food: The Game and the extra associated chores, but I have to refill my tanning tubs today, so I'm glad this patch came now :D
Glorthan

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements