Game Development: Inbetween

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Inbetween

Postby smileyguy4you » Thu May 12, 2016 8:09 pm

jorb wrote:I suggest you adopt a more constructive attitude. I want diversity in equipment, looks, and gear. You give me better ideas on how to accomplish that if you don't like the ones I have, but these sour-grapes you can frankly leave at home, because I'm not buying.

I would love it if you added cosmetic slots for each gear location like the cosmetic hats so i could legitimately have w/e look i wanted without needed the gilding grind on harder to make items, to start how about every hat/helm be allowed to put in the cosmetic slot for example the pumpkin helm....no way i can grind on ranger boots or even merchant robes without being a member of a large group.
smileyguy4you

Postby kingwint1992 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:39 pm

You do you Jorbtar. I feel that this world we are going to get a ton of new things, and polished things, and shit that we may not like at first, because lets be honest, who really likes change? But these patches are stepping stones to really take the game to the next level, this is still technically beta/alpha(I think?) so things are obviously going to get changed around a bit, and some of these changes may seem dumb or unnecessary, but at least Jorbtar is actually reading all of your posts(constructive and nonconstructive). But lets be honest, they are going to do what they want in the end, this is their baby. But the way I'm looking at this world is that its going to be full of new things for us to try and learn, and come next world, shits going to get REAL. But yea keep on keeping on Jorbtar, keep pushing these patches out, try your ideas and see where things go. Haters gonna hate.
kingwint1992

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu May 12, 2016 8:41 pm

jorb wrote:I think that is a very unfair accusation. I read every damn C&I thread I get. Half of our development posts are nothing but player suggestions from all kinds of people.

Do feel free to point out a couple of posts that I have willfully ignored, and which, if implemented, would indeed allow the game to grow into it's full potential.

mannnnnn ive posted like 100x and sent u pms about making devcapes gildable and got no response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theres no fukn point in wearing a dev cape when a bat cape gives armor, makes it so bats dont aggro u in caves, and is gildable whereas all the devcape does is look kinda cool

also i think its very discouraging when people pm u some big bug reports where you only respond with like "LEL INTENDED" or "Will consider" like theres a fukn bug that makes it impossible to die basically if you dont have outlaw. u can just queue log out and soon as u see someone and if they aggro u the logout queue will continue and u can spam defenses making it impossible for them to hit u during the 10seconds and then u completely log out and ur safe even tho u were aggrod. not only does the guy have 2 run in distance to aggro, then run around all the trees to get to the person, they then have to hit them for damage to stop the logout queue and they only have like 1 second to do this when a person can have full manuevers going as theyre logging out and keep spamming them. its fukn bullshit and u guys r like "LOL THATS INTENDED."

im assuming amanda was talking about the IP i mean we all saw that huge kindgom post u were discussing with only them in there, i think that wouldve been pretty gamechanging and 99% of players didnt have a say in it whereas this special group of ppl u listen to did heuheuheue
ChildhoodObesity

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Thu May 12, 2016 8:55 pm

hey
remake combat
thx jorb you da best
Last edited by dzielny_wojownik on Thu May 12, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu May 12, 2016 8:57 pm

dzielny_wojownik wrote:hey
remake combat
thx

if u actually try some combat i think u may realize that its not as terrible as u make it out to be xDDDDD i mean its rly grown on me
ChildhoodObesity

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Thu May 12, 2016 8:59 pm

this combat looks and plays out disgusting compared to the old combat
and making in horses made the combat worse tbh
you have sunk so low.........god................
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu May 12, 2016 10:47 pm

old combat is without a doubt better but theyre not going to bring it back
ChildhoodObesity

Postby borka » Thu May 12, 2016 11:07 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:im assuming amanda was talking about the IP i mean we all saw that huge kindgom post u were discussing with only them in there, i think that wouldve been pretty gamechanging and 99% of players didnt have a say in it whereas this special group of ppl u listen to did heuheuheue

CO i don't think she meant IP ...
borka

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu May 12, 2016 11:33 pm

borka wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:im assuming amanda was talking about the IP i mean we all saw that huge kindgom post u were discussing with only them in there, i think that wouldve been pretty gamechanging and 99% of players didnt have a say in it whereas this special group of ppl u listen to did heuheuheue

CO i don't think she meant IP ...

i only read this "you only ever listen to one section of the player base and ignore everyone else which is why the game never grows into it's full potential."

i think it was an ok assumption but i guess i was wrong
ChildhoodObesity

Postby ravenguard19 » Fri May 13, 2016 11:37 am

Will consider

Because we can and we will.... die!
ravenguard19

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements