Game Development: Inbetween

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Inbetween

Postby xdragonlord18 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:31 am

SpidersEverywhere wrote:What's the materials for Reinforced Hem?

1 hard leather and 2 finer plant fibre
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby Glorthan » Wed May 11, 2016 5:39 am

Can you use it as a dildo too? I'm sure jorb would love to do the animations for that one.
Glorthan

Postby xdragonlord18 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:46 am

Glorthan wrote:Can you use it as a dildo too? I'm sure jorb would love to do the animations for that one.

chances are he would just reuse an animation they already have

jorb clearly likes phallic imagery as can be seen when you assemble the sausage golem
Last edited by xdragonlord18 on Wed May 11, 2016 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby Duane » Wed May 11, 2016 5:48 am

Ayo is the Druid's Cloak still shit? Debating Druidic Rite or Murder. If the Druid's Cloak doesn't give farming, I will take my high quality carrots.
Duane

Postby xdragonlord18 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:59 am

Duane wrote:Ayo is the Druid's Cloak still shit? Debating Druidic Rite or Murder. If the Druid's Cloak doesn't give farming, I will take my high quality carrots.

its useful as a green cloak does that count
xdragonlord18

Postby vatas » Wed May 11, 2016 6:03 am

Nice patch. Barrel roll when?

EDIT:
Duane wrote:Ayo is the Druid's Cloak still shit? Debating Druidic Rite or Murder. If the Druid's Cloak doesn't give farming, I will take my high quality carrots.

Druidic Rite gives you 100% chance to harvest 3 carrots instead of 2.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Redlaw » Wed May 11, 2016 6:13 am

its still gives a stealth bonus when the hoods up, which puts it in liine with the other changes they just made in its own way. But have 20 stealth, get 20 more, have 300 stealth, get 300 more. Take that as you will.
Redlaw

Postby Duane » Wed May 11, 2016 6:24 am

Redlaw wrote:

its still gives a stealth bonus when the hoods up, which puts it in liine with the other changes they just made in its own way. But have 20 stealth, get 20 more, have 300 stealth, get 300 more. Take that as you will.

It doubles your active stealth? What the fuck? Really?
Duane

Postby Leksar » Wed May 11, 2016 8:09 am

jorb wrote:You then roll once for each gilding in either of the pieces of equipment -- chance being half of what your normal chance to gild the item would be -- if you succeed you keep the gilding as slotted into the new end product, and failing that you have another chance (50%) to keep the gilding as a loose, available, gilding.

Leksar

Postby korn2 » Wed May 11, 2016 8:17 am

No discussion, no players, dead gaem.
Haters gonna hate.
korn2

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements