Game Development: Inbetween

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Inbetween

Postby Airless » Tue May 10, 2016 11:16 pm

StepInTheRightDirection/10
Airless

Postby sabinati » Tue May 10, 2016 11:17 pm

jorb wrote:[list]
[*] Increased cork oak seeds from 2 to 8 since sabinati just kept going on about it. Also recently suggested here.

friendship really is magic
sabinati

Postby tyrtix » Tue May 10, 2016 11:17 pm

the only thing i don't like is the recycling thing. I'd like more something that let me get back the materials used, even if not all of them and even if of the ql of the clothing item i've made.
tyrtix

Postby stya » Tue May 10, 2016 11:19 pm

Redlaw wrote:I was still using them before with the other sewing gilding... every bit helps if you can get it. Plus rings have a slot and have bonuses. Just now they add to a whole vs being the only bonus.

You do realize that I could get ~ +100 sewing from the new gildings only (that's 16 strings, 16 cloths, not even a banner)? And also that you can't get more than 2x your current stats, plus most people don't need more than 200-250 sewing. Just because the current highest sewing product is hides and only top villages/factions will get q200-250 hides.
stya

Postby sabinati » Tue May 10, 2016 11:21 pm

stya wrote:Image

See what I mean?
Why the fuck would someone make those rings now, silver is much harder to get than the 2 cloths + 2 strings. I didn't even have to use some q200 strings..

yeah. seems a little imbalanced right now, with regard to cost/reward across the three items. system as a whole is obviously incomplete, but it seems imbalanced as far as the spread of affinities goes. good change on the capes imho.

i'd like to see some other effects from gilding rather than just straight stat bonuses. we'll see.
sabinati

Postby Redlaw » Tue May 10, 2016 11:31 pm

stya wrote:
Redlaw wrote:I was still using them before with the other sewing gilding... every bit helps if you can get it. Plus rings have a slot and have bonuses. Just now they add to a whole vs being the only bonus.

You do realize that I could get ~ +100 sewing from the new gildings only (that's 16 strings, 16 cloths, not even a banner)? And also that you can't get more than 2x your current stats, plus most people don't need more than 200-250 sewing. Just because the current highest sewing product is hides and only top villages/factions will get q200-250 hides.

and I have half an outfit done with the pure sewing gilding that was giving me mroe of a bunus then I could use as is + 2 thimbles.

Ya now i need to redo the outfit to get a dex bonus, but I was already doing realy good as is.
Redlaw

Postby stya » Tue May 10, 2016 11:40 pm

Redlaw wrote:
and I have half an outfit done with the pure sewing gilding that was giving me mroe of a bunus then I could use as is + 2 thimbles.

Ya now i need to redo the outfit to get a dex bonus, but I was already doing realy good as is.

There you go, you were doing good with half a set and now you were given cheaper and more powerful bonuses. They could have made the same gilding with half the cost and we would have had the exact same problem.
stya

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue May 10, 2016 11:49 pm

this belt buckle is fucking gay now i have to mke a whole new set of shit fuk u fag

MAD
Last edited by ChildhoodObesity on Wed May 11, 2016 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Itanu » Tue May 10, 2016 11:58 pm

I can't believe these new gilds... We already had 2 sewing gilds, now we have even MORE sewing bonuses, no reason to even make thimbles now. More MC gilds just to make making a combat set even more ridiculously hard, and then another super OP MM gild!
At least capes have some bonuses now...
Itanu

Postby Tradie » Wed May 11, 2016 12:21 am

fancy buckle recipe?
Tradie

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements