Game Development: Bagpipe Brawl

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bagpipe Brawl

Postby shadowchris » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:05 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:think the archery change is perfect tbh

Totally not biased at all
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:09 am

shadowchris wrote:

idk whats not to like about it, having such armor should take multiple hits to kill a person instead of the 1shot it used to be, the aimspeed was way to fast and not aiming as well while on horse is also great idk whats not 2 like about it xD
ChildhoodObesity

Postby The_Lich_King » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:14 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
shadowchris wrote:

idk whats not to like about it, having such armor should take multiple hits to kill a person instead of the 1shot it used to be, the aimspeed was way to fast and not aiming as well while on horse is also great idk whats not 2 like about it xD

Shadowchris must be an archer who is annoyed that he can't just wreck everyone. That's the only thing i can think of because this change to archery is amazing.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby shadowchris » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:16 am

Lol by all means I hate archery almost more than any of you. I got destroyed by an archer two weeks ago. It's more about putting my bias aside and looking at the inbalance that this change made.
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby gad432 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:43 am

5% penetration through the armor from arrows. arm 25%. Arrows of shit and the hands of the terminators.
fuck the logic.
gad432

Postby LadyGoo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:55 am

Increasing the cooldown and nerfing the mounted aiming speed has completely nerfed archery from PvP. And not only that, pve folk will suffer greatly.
10 seconds to aim when you got 400mm is ridiculous.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby maslov2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:58 am

http://clip2net.com/s/3zppSAx loool. 400mm and more then 10sec-15sec to aim at full. with 518 perc and with 200+q sub arrows - 500DMG ????? HUGE COOLDOWN AFTER A SHOOT. omg lel. total nerf of archery. unsubscribed. Again the story when devs are listen to crying girls like wizards or smth. And making shit in balance of game. ok make sword damage also 3x lower, and b12 1000+ cleave damage also. STUPID DEVS.
maslov2

Postby jordancoles » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:03 am

LadyGoo wrote:Increasing the cooldown and nerfing the mounted aiming speed has completely nerfed archery from PvP. And not only that, pve folk will suffer greatly.
10 seconds to aim when you got 400mm is ridiculous.

Not like people in PVE have to make any split-second bowshots to kill the bear trapped in the shallows anyways

But either way, the combat changes are underwhelming and the archery nerf came a few months late
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MadNomad » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:04 am

maslov2 wrote:http://clip2net.com/s/3zppSAx loool. 400mm and more then 10sec-15sec to aim at full. with 518 perc and with 200+q sub arrows - 500DMG ????? HUGE COOLDOWN AFTER A SHOOT. omg lel. total nerf of archery. unsubscribed. Again the story when devs are listen to crying girls like wizards or smth. And making shit in balance of game. ok make sword damage also 3x lower, and b12 1000+ cleave damage also. STUPID DEVS.

tbh archery is for crying girls lol you were abusing op pvp mechanic to one shot people while they can't do anything about it which is unfair now you are punished for it which is fair
Last edited by MadNomad on Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Postby maslov2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:08 am

MadNomad wrote:
maslov2 wrote:http://clip2net.com/s/3zppSAx loool. 400mm and more then 10sec-15sec to aim at full. with 518 perc and with 200+q sub arrows - 500DMG ????? HUGE COOLDOWN AFTER A SHOOT. omg lel. total nerf of archery. unsubscribed. Again the story when devs are listen to crying girls like wizards or smth. And making shit in balance of game. ok make sword damage also 3x lower, and b12 1000+ cleave damage also. STUPID DEVS.

tbh archery is for crying girls lol you were abusing of op pvp mechanic now you are punished for it which is fair

I have melle skills also to fk ya, but without proper arcehry this game is a riun for me now.

Hawkeye asks for all archers on server to unsubscribe and never subscribe again. No money for game ruiners.
maslov2

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements