Game Development: Loose Ends

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Loose Ends

Postby Ysh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:49 pm

borka wrote:
Jacobian123 wrote: Make a separate topic in RoB if you want to talk about human issues like everyone else has.

How long do you think it would survive on there ?!? ;)

Btw. i remember well Ysh had some posts long before hafen too ...

I have exactly 4 postings before Hafen.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby APXEOLOG » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:49 pm

borka wrote:
Jacobian123 wrote: Make a separate topic in RoB if you want to talk about human issues like everyone else has.

Search shows 3 less post then he has. So some of his post may be deleted by mods, or he may have earlier posts that were lost during the forum update
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Ysh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:51 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:
borka wrote:

Search shows 3 less post then he has. So some of his post may be deleted by mods, or he may have earlier posts that were lost during the forum update

Yes, only time I post was once thread I create in old D&T for finding group playing with in some old world. 5 or 6 maybe? Though it is filling my heart with joy to be accused of having such long time to build postings. It is means you all feel so close to me I am considered to you as long time friend. It is really means a lot, thanks to you!
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby borka » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:55 pm

At last they made me remember your nick (persona) ... so prolly one caught my attention in a good way ... :)
borka

Postby linkfanpc » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:58 pm

Burinn wrote:
earllohst wrote:
delsus wrote:Let the developers do their job. If you wait nicely, the sling will be buffed and will be able to now shoot eggs too.

:D :D Would like to see that happens, egg splat animation.

Yes! This would be awesome

Yeah. If you get hit by it there will be an egg on your face for half-an-hour. It doesn't do anything, just, cmon, it's a guy walking around with an egg on his face.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Hasta » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:27 am

Burinn wrote:
earllohst wrote:
delsus wrote:Let the developers do their job. If you wait nicely, the sling will be buffed and will be able to now shoot eggs too.

:D :D Would like to see that happens, egg splat animation.

Yes! This would be awesome

I've already suggested that exact idea in C&I on account of that mechanic being used for Snowballs and the surplus of eggs most chicken-farmers have. Didn't get much dev's attention.
Hasta

Postby AngelaM » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Something you may wish to consider: With mining and making metal bars, there is a tons of unused stone. Why not use that stone to make stone walls. The items you will need stone, any metal for gate, stone powder and water for grout. To make stone powder you would need to use a quern. It would make a nice intermediate wall between Palisade and brick wall.

~Angela
AngelaM

Previous

Return to Announcements