Game Development: Loose Ends

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Loose Ends

Postby Burinn » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Kaios wrote:
Ysh wrote:Given you think/thought Burinn is alt when this is obvious not true. And some people (maybe you?) think/thought I am alt when this is obvious not true. Maybe it is not proxy but methods of determine are not fool proof?

I still do think Burinn is somebody's alt

Yes. And JFK was killed by the CIA. Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams. Elvis stage his own death. We never landed on the Moon. The Queen of England is a giant lizard. The Bilderberg Group is running America into the ground.

The list goes on.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Ysh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Burinn wrote:
Kaios wrote:
Ysh wrote:Given you think/thought Burinn is alt when this is obvious not true. And some people (maybe you?) think/thought I am alt when this is obvious not true. Maybe it is not proxy but methods of determine are not fool proof?

I still do think Burinn is somebody's alt

Yes. And JFK was killed by the CIA. Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams. Elvis stage his own death. We never landed on the Moon. The Queen of England is a giant lizard. The Bilderberg Group is running America into the ground.

The list goes on.

But Elvis is still alive though.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Kaios » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:52 pm

I was already proven otherwise for now but I just can't shake that feeling ya know, you were unbanned on the basis that account is your main one so let's just leave it at that.
Kaios

Postby Ysh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:54 pm

Kaios wrote:I was already proven otherwise for now but I just can't shake that feeling ya know, you were unbanned on the basis that account is your main one so let's just leave it at that.

It is hard for some people to make decision based on logic instead of emotion. We are understanding you.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Hasta » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Ysh wrote:
Kaios wrote:I was already proven otherwise for now but I just can't shake that feeling ya know, you were unbanned on the basis that account is your main one so let's just leave it at that.

It is hard for some people to make decision based on logic instead of emotion. We are understanding you.

This is logic, although misplaced. Kaios can't shake off the feeling about Burinn and Ysh being alts because they are finely crafted forum personae, masks, which does not mean they're someone's alts (these masks may as well be "main faces" of forum members), but still they come across like something's a little off about them. So, yeah, that's just a gut feeling of experienced moderator >.< not very much emotion.
Hasta

Postby APXEOLOG » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Hasta wrote:So, yeah, that's just a gut feeling of experienced moderator >.< not very much emotion.

Nah, Kaios just use forum rules when it is good for him and ingore all other cases. That's just a default moderator
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Kaios » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:50 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:Nah, Kaios just use forum rules when it is good for him and ingore all other cases. That's just a default moderator

cool story bro but if u have a complaint u know where to put it
Kaios

Postby APXEOLOG » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Kaios wrote:cool story bro but if u have a complaint u know where to put it

Oh bro, i'm not new to this forum and i know how it works. I tried that funny thread some times, but noone denied the "mod always right" rule. I just don't care about it any more
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Kaios » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:56 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:Oh bro, i'm not new to this forum and i know how it works. I tried that funny thread some times, but noone denied the "mod always right" rule. I just don't care about it any more

Oh sorry you thought I was talking about the plea thread? I meant put it where the sun don't shine ¦]
Kaios

Postby Ysh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:58 pm

Hasta wrote:
Ysh wrote:

This is logic, although misplaced. Kaios can't shake off the feeling about Burinn and Ysh being alts because they are finely crafted forum personae, masks, which does not mean they're someone's alts (these masks may as well be "main faces" of forum members), but still they come across like something's a little off about them. So, yeah, that's just a gut feeling of experienced moderator >.< not very much emotion.

If by ''finely crafted forum personae masks'' you are means ''highly realistic detail personality'' maybe this is because we are having real personality because we are real people? This seems as simpler explanation. Why I will use fake personality on only account I am doing postings from?

Also I think maybe you can replace ''emotion'' with ''intuition'' in my original posting. It can be hard for people to act opposite their original intuition after getting new fact. I am guilty of this one too, so it is no shame to the Kaios I think.

Ysh

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements