Game Development: Loose Ends

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Loose Ends

Postby APXEOLOG » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:11 pm

Ysh wrote:I was prepare to come back with gaggle of goon for release of the Hafen version, but none of these will play it if you must pay to play for each account. So I stop following this project closely thinking payment model is staying for long times. After world reset this model is change, and I do not find out about this reset until some 4 months ago or so. I start playing when this one is found. So maybe it is not very strange?

I believe you, because noone will able to maintain another account while generating ~20 posts per day
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Ysh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:16 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:
Ysh wrote:I was prepare to come back with gaggle of goon for release of the Hafen version, but none of these will play it if you must pay to play for each account. So I stop following this project closely thinking payment model is staying for long times. After world reset this model is change, and I do not find out about this reset until some 4 months ago or so. I start playing when this one is found. So maybe it is not very strange?

I believe you, because noone will able to maintain another account while generating ~20 posts per day

Thank you. Yes, some one I think will need to have very huge dedication to operate this account of mine with consistency of personality and level of activity that I am having. This is unlikely for being just fake. Much more effort would be need than worth any ''amusement'' the man can get from it.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Hasta » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:39 pm

An artificial persona =\= "fake" or "alt" account. It's a hobby. Everyone needs a hobby. For some people it's posting on this forum in a wacky manner using somewhat broken english. And you wouldn't believe the amount of dedication some people put into their hobbies.
Hasta

Postby Ysh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Hasta wrote:An artificial persona =\= "fake" or "alt" account. It's a hobby. Everyone needs a hobby. For some people it's posting on this forum in a wacky manner using somewhat broken english. And you wouldn't believe the amount of dedication some people put into their hobbies.

I hate to break this one for you, but I have much better hobbies than pretending on forum. :lol:
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Hasta » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Ysh wrote:
Hasta wrote:An artificial persona =\= "fake" or "alt" account. It's a hobby. Everyone needs a hobby. For some people it's posting on this forum in a wacky manner using somewhat broken english. And you wouldn't believe the amount of dedication some people put into their hobbies.

I hate to break this one for you, but I have much better hobbies than pretending on forum. :lol:

Ok, if you say so.
Hasta

Postby Burinn » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:52 pm

I am so fucking sick of this discussion. I don't want to come onto the forum and be subject to a witchhunt every time someone mentions my name because they have unsubstantiated claims about me being an alt, because it just feels like it.

Seriously, it's absurd. The horse has been beaten to death. You don't see me saying "Oh well I don't like Hasta, but it feels like he's someone's alt trying to get under my skin" to try and get him banned for it do you? No, you don't. Because it's absurd.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Kaios » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Well it's the wrong thread for this so there is no need to continue the discussion any further.
Kaios

Postby Onep » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Who is John Burrin?
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Ysh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Onep wrote:Who is John Burrin?

You suggest Burinn is time traveler?

Ysh

Postby borka » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:41 pm

Jacobian123 wrote: Make a separate topic in RoB if you want to talk about human issues like everyone else has.

How long do you think it would survive on there ?!? ;)

Btw. i remember well Ysh had some posts long before hafen too ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements