Game Development: Thy Kingdom Come

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Thy Kingdom Come

Postby Fierce_Deity » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:12 am

Kings should be forced to wear their crowns at all times.
Can we have kings be able to knight people that adds a "Ser" in italics in front of their name? :!:
Armored horses and lances when ;) Armor could lower horses speed depending on tier (leather,bronze,steel), and increase pony power drain. Lances...might not be a good idea.
Fierce_Deity

Postby Jacobian123 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:17 am

Fierce_Deity wrote:Kings should be forced to wear their crowns at all times.
Can we have kings be able to knight people that adds a "Ser" in italics in front of their name? :!:
Armored horses and lances when ;) Armor could lower horses speed depending on tier (leather,bronze,steel), and increase pony power drain. Lances...might not be a good idea.

Making horses stronger is probably not a great idea.
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby Fierce_Deity » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:28 am

I was toying with the idea that they should be nerfed into the ground first. Base quality horses should be made unruly and slow. The lower quality the horse the less pony power, and it can throw you off its back. Horses need to be expanded on anyways. Raising their quality should matter more, being near fights should scare them. The smell of blood could make them run unless they are trained in warcraft. Just some ideas to make them more interesting. I didn't really think these out but they don't all seem unreasonable.
Fierce_Deity

Postby Redlaw » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:31 am

Fierce_Deity wrote:I was toying with the idea that they should be nerfed into the ground first. Base quality horses should be made unruly and slow. The lower quality the horse the less pony power, and it can throw you off its back. Horses need to be expanded on anyways. Raising their quality should matter more, being near fights should scare them. The smell of blood could make them run unless they are trained in warcraft. Just some ideas to make them more interesting. I didn't really think these out but they don't all seem unreasonable.

if they throw you off why not add a small (very small chance) that you get a sin energy and cant be superman anymore?

ok Joking aside I am still loving this patch
Redlaw

Postby jordancoles » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:51 am

"State Funeral": By granting a fallen Hearthling a State Funeral, his heirs will receive an additional 30% of his character values as inheritance. Cost: 50000 Authority.

Rich get richer smh
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jordancoles » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:59 am

"Vengeful Incantation": By drawing deep breaths of vengence served cold, and on your utmost knowledge of the dark arts, you may send a Nidbane most fearsome after a hated enemy. Cost: 7500 XP

If nidbanes can still be agro'd and sent at your criminal despite them being offline then this is incredibly OP

It was already dangerous to be outside when a nigbane could be sent at you, but now it is easier than ever before to summon a bane beside someone's wall, agro it, and kill the people with outdoor hearthfires/offline criminals

I expect tears in the future because of this addition lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:01 am

I find the idea of making something like a well less expendable through continued investment really interesting. Very curious to see if this sticks, or leads to any other cool implementations.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Redlaw » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:11 am

any idea what terrains and exp/per is needed for the new herbs?
Redlaw

Postby Jacobian123 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:20 am

jordancoles wrote:
"Vengeful Incantation": By drawing deep breaths of vengence served cold, and on your utmost knowledge of the dark arts, you may send a Nidbane most fearsome after a hated enemy. Cost: 7500 XP

If nidbanes can still be agro'd and sent at your criminal despite them being offline then this is incredibly OP

It was already dangerous to be outside when a nigbane could be sent at you, but now it is easier than ever before to summon a bane beside someone's wall, agro it, and kill the people with outdoor hearthfires/offline criminals

I expect tears in the future because of this addition lol

Actually this doesn't appear to be the case at all. It merely summons a more powerful nidbane when you summon one from an altar.
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby avtobot » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:30 am

It's not about the strength, but being able to summon a nidbane anywhere at any time.
I think this should be fixed to summoning nidbanes only by the altars
avtobot

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements