Game Development: King's Bounty

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: King's Bounty

Postby MrPunchers » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:17 pm

MadNomad wrote:
MrPunchers wrote:It was a griefer during W2, 3, or 4 or something, that chopped all the Apple trees so nabs couldn't get food early game.

:lol: seems like you effectively spent the time on doing things worth it :roll:

What do you mean?
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Kaios » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:09 pm

"You cannot build that so close to another structure"

Or something along those lines is some fairly annoying shit. I noticed the screenshot in the OP contains Menhirs and Idols built directly next to each other or directly next to a tree, both of which aren't actually possible because placement of these objects too close to each other or any other structure with a hitbox prevents their placement.

I understand the need for this, you don't want people building walls out of cairns or other authority objects but the fact is it's a huge hindrance and an extreme waste of space. Say I built a 30x30 walled in area for the construction of some buff statues, realistically I can fit very few in there because I have to place them a couple tiles from the walls and a couple tiles from each other.
Kaios

Postby MadNomad » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:31 pm

MrPunchers wrote:
MadNomad wrote:
MrPunchers wrote:It was a griefer during W2, 3, or 4 or something, that chopped all the Apple trees so nabs couldn't get food early game.

:lol: seems like you effectively spent the time on doing things worth it :roll:

What do you mean?

MadNomad wrote: :lol: seems like you effectively spent the time on doing things worth it :roll:
¦]
MadNomad

Previous

Return to Announcements