Game Development: Bumfights

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bumfights

Postby Valten21 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 pm

Pretty much agree with Ozzy's statement as it stands. But Loftar is right as well. Certainly not using attacks to create openings at the moment.
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:43 pm

I also think that it will be a bit to hard to kill someone whos running away in straight line all the time becouse you would have to put too many openers on him. It would be great if the attacker would run like 5% faster while using a move that makes him follow the enemy like punch or sting or anything. Would prevent endless chases.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby jorb » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:44 pm

Somesuch could perhaps be a thing. Idk. Some of those problems are arguably problems with movement, more so than with combat per se, though they obviously have a critical interface.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Bowshot125 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:45 pm

Where the fuck is the new hat Jorb?¡
Bowshot125

Postby azrid » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:45 pm

Can u stop adding charisma to every new food.
azrid

Postby ven » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:46 pm

jorb wrote:God forbid that anything in the harsh wilderness actually be harsh, or in fact do any sort of damage to you that isn't just negated instantly by some potion.

I like clawing my way back from a nasty hunting accident, and they are by no means a common occurrence.

I actually like this way of thinking.
There could be a surgery action for faster healing, with a % chance of worsening the target's condition. But finally there's a bit of challenge in PvE.
Venator
ven

Postby Redlaw » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:48 pm

ven wrote:
jorb wrote:God forbid that anything in the harsh wilderness actually be harsh, or in fact do any sort of damage to you that isn't just negated instantly by some potion.

I like clawing my way back from a nasty hunting accident, and they are by no means a common occurrence.

There could be a surgery action for faster healing, with a % chance of worsening the target's condition. But finally there's a bit of challenge in PvE.

Or make sleeping in a bed help healing faster a possibility.
Redlaw

Postby jorb » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:49 pm

I am not at all opposed to cooler and better healing options, by the by. On the contrary I am glad if we have managed to create some room for them.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby ydex » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:50 pm

Redlaw wrote:
ven wrote:

Or make sleeping in a bed help healing faster a possibility.

pls not sleeping / offlineing/ afking. operation or something active feels way more fun
bold
ydex

Postby ven » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:54 pm

Yeah that's too easy.
Having to choose between status quo or a risky treatment is much more meaningful.
Venator
ven

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements