Game Development: Bumfights

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bumfights

Postby Redlaw » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:09 am

The new Lynx Claws, Curo/Gilding if anyone was wondering
Redlaw

Postby InvaderDoom » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:10 am

Honestly, I like the fact that you take damage from everything. I feel like that's a way to prevent over grinding characters with bots and such. I even like the fact that you take wounds, and that it takes that long to heal them, but I think there either A.) Needs to be more medicinal craftables & forageables or B.) Yarrow and Waybroad should apply to almost all wounds for healing. This would at least make the heal a bit better.**

Hell, my character is still healing from day 1 of combat patch drop, I had to fight a lot of stuff to figure out the system and I'm still healing, even with all the medicinal stuff I could find. I think that's what needs adjusting over anything else.

**I'm not saying the heal should be quicker or any easier, just more ways to do it. Currently it seems there are too few medicinal items implemented
I just love to stalk the Jorbtar
#Memories
InvaderDoom

Postby LeonxnoeL » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm really enjoying the new system so far. You can't just expect to engage in melee combat and get away without a single scratch most of the time, it adds danger, it adds consequences. The way every fight now scales to a point where things might get out of hand or not based on your deck, stats, equips and prevention makes it all more satisfying when you notice things are scaling in your favor.
Random hermit looking for jolly cooperation and socialization.
LeonxnoeL

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:32 pm

stickman wrote:I think there might be a bug with full circle.

full circle says it uses 90% of your unarmed value and it gives 15% green and 5% red.
uppercut says it uses 80% of your unarmed value and gives 15% yellow.

you would think full circle would give more green opening then uppercut would give yellow right? My testing has proved this is false. on a boar uppercut (lvl 3) gave me 30% yellow and full circle (lvl 4) gave me 25% green 7% red.

shouldn't I get 30% or higher because its using 90% of my unarmed instead of 80%? I wonder the skill says 90% were uppercut says 0.8 (not sure if that means anything or just an inconsistent way of listing things).

Full circle factors in your weapon quality too, though.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby jordancoles » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Can we move away from that completely and just have weapon quality affect damage -_-
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:44 pm

Why?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

jorb

Postby leanne69 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:13 pm

jorb wrote:Why?

Because we can't use MC as an effective way to open opportunity because of that. It was already the case before the update, the CD are longer with lower weigh cause of the weapon quality. Cause of that, we can't choose either full MC or UC, we have to be both if we want to be effective.
King of Dis, fiancé of LadyGoo
leanne69

Postby jordancoles » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:50 pm

^
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:55 pm

We were actually talking about it earlier tonight. Will consider.

jorb

Postby jordancoles » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:12 am

Pras

Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements