Divine Intervention: The Case of Dis vs. Dev Team

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: The Case of Dis vs. Dev Team

Postby wilkesbooth » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:24 pm

I normally dislike Dis, but jorb policing botting is pretty moot at this point, it's pretty obvious this was just a warning.
wilkesbooth

Postby MusicWarrior » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:36 pm

LadyGoo wrote:Well, it's not us crying about the punishment, but you people (all Dis rivals, neutrals are ok with it or concerned whether they'll lose the bonuses).
To be honest, I am quite excited to see what happens with such a huge kingdom if it'll feed naturally. Already feeling the motivation to actually do stuff for creating a people'ruled government and civilization.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

That was beautiful :cry: You're such a nice player and person
jorb wrote:We value our customers greatly.

jorb wrote:Kindly fuck off.

Have a good day. :)
MusicWarrior

Postby loftar » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Jeff wrote:The Jorb and Loftar of the Old Testhavent wouldn't have been this caring and lovable. Their realm would have likely been turned into a penis-shaped monstruosity that would have been remembered for millennia as a fearsome symbol of the fury of the wronged gods.

I must admit I'm not sure what we've done to deserve such a reputation. :)

I'm pretty sure this is the worst we've done, and that's firmly in Hafen territory.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby LadyGoo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:49 pm

MusicWarrior wrote:That was beautiful :cry: You're such a nice player and person
I have heard of what you've told to Georek and her daughter on the Polish forums.
At least, I do not lower myself to send insults to woman (Aramore resident) like you did for her congratulating us on the raid. Sometimes I think that you've got some issues.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:49 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
MusicWarrior wrote:That was beautiful :cry: You're such a nice player and person
I have heard of what you've told to Georek and her daughter on the Polish forums.
At least, I do not lower myself to send insults to woman (Aramore resident) like you did for her congratulating us on the raid. Sometimes I think that you've got some issues.

MusicWarrior is way nicer than you smh stop trying to save face by answering critisicm with critisicm.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Pickard » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:07 pm

loftar wrote:I'm pretty sure this is the worst we've done, and that's firmly in Hafen territory.

Hey, what about when you was drunk and destroyed village you didnt like? Or was it jorb? In w3.
I remember something like "Pwned hobbits" ¦]
Last edited by Pickard on Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:08 pm

loftar wrote:
Jeff wrote:The Jorb and Loftar of the Old Testhavent wouldn't have been this caring and lovable. Their realm would have likely been turned into a penis-shaped monstruosity that would have been remembered for millennia as a fearsome symbol of the fury of the wronged gods.

I must admit I'm not sure what we've done to deserve such a reputation. :)

I'm pretty sure this is the worst we've done, and that's firmly in Hafen territory.

Well, you did raze cities and erected penis-shaped pillars in the past, as far as i remember. Albeit, those were indeed far worse exploits compared to this case.
But usually those punishment threads were put also to set an example - don't waste our time or Bad Things will happens to you. Merely lowering some authority is kinda bland to make an example of them, as it was noted even in the opening post - it was, indeed, a merciful judgement after all.
Not what i usually expect from these divine interventions, essentially. Like, i expected to see authority items replaced with creamy cock statues, relatively hard to destroy and that drain authority with no benefit. Or something like that.
"I'm just an humble farmer, after all"
Jeff

Postby xTrainx » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:37 pm

Dis is madness
xTrainx

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:49 pm

Are the implications here greater potential punishment for botting at large?
If so, cool.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby MusicWarrior » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:30 pm

LadyGoo wrote:

You and georek match eachother. I insulted her daughter same way I insulted you on skype. You have problems with understanding english, georek with reading comprehension. Also if u mention this thing I wanna say big thanks for you and polska crev for raiding aramore, because of that it emerged that razikus&georek are fuckers not friends, probably you didn't plan this, but still I appreciate :) although nice try attack is the best defense.
jorb wrote:We value our customers greatly.

jorb wrote:Kindly fuck off.

Have a good day. :)
MusicWarrior

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements