Game Development: Traveling Circus

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Traveling Circus

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:25 am

Nerf the cooldown redution on combat meditation before tommorows pvp tournament jorby, if you don't do that it will all be about who has higher stats all over again becouse everyone will use combat meditation :/ attack weight really doesnt change anything at all in combat meditation becouse people dont use it to get openings with attacks, they use it to get openings with opportunity knock.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Glorthan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:26 am

Can you perhaps change "produce" to "product", as produce can mean crops. I read the thread when it first came out, assumed it meant crops, and just rage closed it and had brekky.

It's a good update, beehive fix included now that I know what it actually was intended to mean rofl. I think the permissions system for animals may be a little bit overcomplicated for what was required for markets, but then again, this is Haven.
Glorthan

Postby tyrtix » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:28 am

anyone having a wagon colour scheme? thanks :)
tyrtix

Postby Teleskop » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:28 am

wow thats a nice update

pls finish the windmill :oops:
or add new funky houses :oops:
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Granger » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:28 am

jorb wrote:
sabinati wrote:so is there any way to brand animals in such a manner that they are considered property of a village, rather than an individual, or any way to share ownership of animals via permissions or somesuch?

No, you damn communist.

What about capitalistic villages?

Please add this, let the lawspeaker (or better anyone with authority objects permission) click it to the idol to attune it to that.

Also grabbing a branded, teathered animal off-claim should drop a theft to let the mechanic make more sense.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby loftar » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:30 am

Granger wrote:Please add this, let the lawspeaker (or better anyone with authority objects permission) click it to the idol to attune it to that.

To be fair, while the animals are in the village, you have no need whatsoever for this, as all members of the village who have the appropriate permissions can use them as always. Branding is really only good for anything when you take the animals off-claim, and for that you ought to be able to use your own cattle.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Redlaw » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:33 am

The brand is also just flat out useful to know who owns said horse, within the village I think. I mean it literally has the characters name on it.
Redlaw

Postby Glorthan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:36 am

jorb wrote:
sabinati wrote:so is there any way to brand animals in such a manner that they are considered property of a village, rather than an individual, or any way to share ownership of animals via permissions or somesuch?

No, you damn communist.

A village stamp would be awesome though, let's be honest.
Glorthan

Postby jordancoles » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:37 am

Can now use Kindle on items, for example to light your pipe. Pimp cape awarded to jorb.

Lol I know the exact moment when you decided to add this

You may now hitch horses to a Wagon. Horses pull the wagon faster than cows and bulls.

Do hitched horses drain ponypower?
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby sMartins » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:40 am

loftar wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:Whats happened to you guys, lol, 3 brilliant updates in a row! :P

No clue what you're talking about. All our updates are brilliant.

:D eheheh....
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements