Game Development: World 10

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 10

Postby jorb » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Bludragon wrote:I could swear mine were verified but now they aren't.

Nothing we have done would have caused that to happen. Please verify -- no pun intended -- which account you verified.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby popfor » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:48 pm

I verified my email but I have yet to receive verified account benefits why is this
Image Image
my avatar is stolen without permission
#badboysclub
popfor

Location: E̹̙̺̬̖͈̘̭̙̘̔̈́̍͆͌̋̊̈́̀̎d̡̨̺̠̠̜̲̹͕̯̑̀͂͂̈̇̿̏͝͝g̨̙̻̼͎͖̱͔̗͙̐̅̇͗̈́̔͛̌̌͠ŷ͔̼͓̺̮̪̫̙̬̐͊̀́̊͆͝͝͝ͅ

Postby Ysh » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:38 pm

popfor wrote:I verified my email but I have yet to receive verified account benefits why is this

You must pay.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Hollogodis » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:37 pm

waga wrote:I died once to a vortex since then I made multiples tentatives (50+)
damages to boat vary between 1 (could be 24) and 74 (could be 51) damages. as long as your client doesn't show your boat as damaged you're safe.
There is a limited number of area you can vortex to and it cycles. it's always A->B->C->D->E->b->C->D etc
you can't come back to the initial vortex.
in my area the number of locations you can vortex is 6-7 , server are down so I can't verify it.

Did u find ur corpse? Becuse my friend with no knowledge of the vortex went through like 3 and died and i could not find his body.
Hollogodis

Postby Scilly_guy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:36 am

Saw this and though of Haven.
Scilly_guy

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:46 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:Saw this and though of Haven.

:P

And it's been proven. Most people won't touch it even if it is in a dark room and the only source of light is the switch and the sign, someone is going to just do it for shits and giggles.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Leez03 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:17 pm

damages to boat vary between 1 (could be 24) and 74 (could be 51) damages. as long as your client doesn't show your boat as damaged you're safe.
There is a limited number of area you can vortex to and it cycles. it's always A->B->C->D->E->b->C->D etc
in my area the number of locations you can vortex is 6-7 , server are down so I can't verify it.

That is correct.

Just one thing to add, vortex connections seem to change once a week
Leez03

Postby bmjclark » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:18 pm

I've actually had a vortex take a boat from 100% to 0. I'd carry a boat over your head to put down and get in just in case no matter what tbh.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Teleskop » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:20 pm

bmjclark wrote:

I've actually had a vortex take a boat from 100% to 0. I'd carry a boat over your head to put down and get in just in case no matter what tbh.

yeah confirmed,we drowned that way :oops:
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Zeler » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:16 pm

They were so fucking rare last world, and I havent seen them or met anyone who seen them this world. Any clues?
Zeler

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements