Game Development: Bench Crab

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bench Crab

Postby RedKGB » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:49 am

So as a hermit, that will not pvp in anyway or form, must now buy rage to have any type of justice against a murder?

So villages have even more benefits, with sharing jobs, dedicated professions, soldiers, and hermits are out of luck.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby MrPunchers » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:50 am

Fucking finally they added crabs, they can't be attacked xd but whatever I'm hype !~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!``````~~!!!!!!!!!111
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Potjeh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:50 am

A lot of people delay getting rage because you don't really get an immediate benefit from it. Hence why I suggested yeomanry, since a genuine new character should definitely rush. Though it is on the cheap side, so maybe just base it on total LP?
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby MrPunchers » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:51 am

RedKGB wrote:So as a hermit, that will not pvp in anyway or form, must now buy rage to have any type of justice against a murder?

So villages have even more benefits, with sharing jobs, dedicated professions, soldiers, and hermits are out of luck.

To understand hate you must be taught it, you are not born with it. Thus, you must "learn" Rage (Hate for other hearthlings) by buying rage.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby DreadDawson » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:51 am

Maybe make creating a Nidbane fetish require Rage, that way one of your friends who has rage can send the Nid, even if you can't.
DreadDawson

Postby Tapewormz » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:52 am

Is it normal that the vortex transport you to a random location when you re-enter it? I travelled from vortex (a) to vortex (b) and when I re-entered (b) it took me to an entirely different locale (c). It seems to not be doing this today, but last time I logged in it was doing this. Strange.
Tapewormz

Postby Potjeh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:53 am

DreadDawson wrote:Maybe make creating a Nidbane fetish require Rage, that way one of your friends who has rage can send the Nid, even if you can't.

That defeats the point of preventing trolling for scents with fresh spawn alts.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Giggidy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:55 am

Tapewormz wrote:Is it normal that the vortex transport you to a random location when you re-enter it? I travelled from vortex (a) to vortex (b) and when I re-entered (b) it took me to an entirely different locale (c). It seems to not be doing this today, but last time I logged in it was doing this. Strange.

Wormholes will always take you to the same exit, but they are not two way streets. A-->B always, but B-->C always, not B-->A
Giggidy

Postby Aethyr » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:56 am

As anyone found a way to heal crab wounds?

And why there is no food linked with crab meat? Or am I just missing something?
Aethyr

Postby RedKGB » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:57 am

Not everyone PvPs. Not everyone wants to PvP. That means you dont buy rage. I can get wax with out rage. I can get metals with out rage.

But now, if I want justice, I need to spend it on a skill I have never used, and will never use. Thanks for making a lp sink that I gave no use for.
Last edited by RedKGB on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements