Game Development: Bench Crab

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bench Crab

Postby RedKGB » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:15 am

Kirche wrote:
RedKGB wrote:Yes, the death of another player is not PVP tho.

It is PVP in any situation where one player is intentionally trying to harm another player, nidbane or otherwise.

RedKGB wrote: If I am not killed in the first place, then there is no need for that other player to die.

But you are still willfully engaging in the attempted murder of someone else, just because you're "justified" in doing so, doesn't change that fact.

I am not controling the nidbane. I am not using the skills, I am not using the equiment. At its bare bones it is a NPC V P.

Its called justice, justice would not be needed at all if the other player did not kill in the first place. Now the player must get something they will never use.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby jordancoles » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:17 am

maze wrote:Again~ make it based on total plz. 100k >.<

>Cries that 30k lp is too much
>Wants to grind an additional 70k for his noob acc to matter
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby t1jesusman » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 am

awesome stuff can't wait to try it out!

also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jFTzhdZF4
t1jesusman

Postby Kirche » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:19 am

RedKGB wrote:I am not controling the nidbane. I am not using the skills, I am not using the equiment. At its bare bones it is a NPC V P.

Its called justice, justice would not be needed at all if the other player did not kill in the first place. Now the player must get something they will never use.

"i wasn't controlling the bullet, i only fired it from my gun, blame the bullet not the person who shot it"
Kirche

Postby Aethyr » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:19 am

Does anyone have it q10? or any q, to make a comparison (and finding the q10 via interpolation)
Last edited by Aethyr on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aethyr

Postby Nek » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:19 am

These fucking casual shitters will not rest until PvP isn't even possible at this point, I swear.
It's not enough that you throw a tantrum because you got wrecked and expect the other guy to be guaranteed killed for the pittance that is 1 wax and some metal, noooo, now spending a bit of LP to do that is also too much for you.
Imagine this shit happening in any other game.
"WAHHH HE BEAT ME, DEVS WHAT THE FUCK, I LOST TO THIS GUY AND IT'S NOT FAIR"
Dev - "There there, it's okay, how about I make it fair by giving you a way to kill his character back with minimal effort? Will that make you happy?"
The fuck are you little bitches even playing this game for? Fuck off and play stardew valley if you want to play house. You've never had as many advantages to stop Pkers as you have right now, and we have all of the disadvantages imaginable and yet you still cry.

Let's get something clear. You crying that you have to pay a bit of LP to send a nidbane is not valid. The LP required for rage is trivial.
PvPers pointing out that murder nidbanes when sent in numbers are a GUARANTEED, UNAVOIDABLE character death is valid as fuck complaint.
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby RedKGB » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:24 am

Kirche wrote:
RedKGB wrote:I am not controling the nidbane. I am not using the skills, I am not using the equiment. At its bare bones it is a NPC V P.

"i wasn't controlling the bullet, i only fired it from my gun, blame the bullet not the person who shot it"

False start. Why would I be shotting some one if I was dead.

This more inline with the cops going out and bringing the killer to justice.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby waga » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:26 am

30k is nothing ... it takes 1 day grinding quest to have 30k LP (I'm generous it takes less time than 24h lol)
if your character is noobish enough to not be able to spend 30k LP then he shouldn't have the right to have the possibility to kill a 10M LP character.

I applaud this change , now we won't have the stupid alts at local ressources or the harassment with fresh alts without being able to do anything about it.
waga

Postby RedKGB » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:29 am

There is a differnce now from pvping, and being force to spend lp on a skill that is the pvper skill set, just to get justice.

If people are not willing to risk death to an npc, then dont kill in the first place.

In fact make nidbanes only for murder, and only on toons with 150k worth of lp. Solves both issues.
RedKGB

Postby MadNomad » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:30 am

Ophaq wrote:Also, I just realized (at least to my understanding) that a person who doesn't have rage can't nidbane someone if they're killed? That's like asking to have less players. :I

oh just think a bit before saying something as retarded, look, its exactly the opposite
MadNomad

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements