Game Development: Wolverine Instructions

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Wolverine Instructions

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:10 pm

I take it the stream is finished now then? ... So, here is my question again ....

I take it there will now be wolves spawning in the dens? Will the inside of a den act like the inside of a house if on claimed ground or the inside of a cave? In other words will they spawn in dens that have been claimed and are occupied?
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Ysh » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:11 pm

Amanda44 wrote:I take it there will now be wolves spawning in the dens? Will the inside of a den act like the inside of a house if on claimed ground or the inside of a cave? In other words will they spawn in dens that have been claimed and are occupied?

What give you this idea?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby littlealex » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Luesal wrote:when will that be fixed? Image

What's the point of only claiming the gate? You can bash the other sides of the wall and leave no scent.
littlealex

Postby spawningmink » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:13 pm

littlealex wrote:

What's the point of only claiming the gate? You can bash the other sides of the wall and leave no scent.

noone has siegecraft you doornob
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby HasseKebab » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:14 pm

littlealex wrote:

it requires time investment
HasseKebab

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Ysh wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:I take it there will now be wolves spawning in the dens? Will the inside of a den act like the inside of a house if on claimed ground or the inside of a cave? In other words will they spawn in dens that have been claimed and are occupied?

What give you this idea?

Isn't that what the dens are for? I've just always assumed that is why they are there, if they are not going to be used for wolf spawns or homes then it would be good if devs could say that too, I just want to know what's going to happen inside my den ... :)

There is not much room in there, I have wall to wall cupboards, a table and chairs, study desk, water barrel and two tanning tubs .... :lol:

Edit;

Oh! And my hf ... lol.
Last edited by Amanda44 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby FictionRyu » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:17 pm

jorb wrote:We've been developing, and here's what's new.

Small Fixes
-----------------------
  • Also lowered stamina consumption from plowing with plows.

Enjoy!

WOO!! Now..about that stanima consumption when trying to light a firebrand and a fire WITH the firebrand....
Scooby Doo taught us that the real monsters are humans.
FictionRyu

Postby Ysh » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Isn't that what the dens are for?

I do not see wolves in them, so I think no.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Aethyr » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm

New Implementations
-----------------------
  • Added "Combat Instructions". Combat Instructions can be used to teach attacks and moves to others.
    • You cannot study the first attack of a particular kind using a Combat Instruction, which, instead, must still be learned from an animal. If you have a Combat Instruction in your Study Report, however, you will -- this specifically for the first attack of that kind -- always receive the attack in question from any animal which gives it, removing the random chance to get that particular attack. Should a Combat Instruction thus help you to get the first attack of a particular kind, it will be consumed at no cost in LP.

I'm not sure I've really understand this. If I want take aim (I have no take aim, atm), I should ask someone for a combat instruction for take aim, put it in the study report and then go hunting for an animal to get the first take aim?
Aethyr

Postby littlealex » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:31 pm

Aethyr wrote:

New Implementations
-----------------------
  • Added "Combat Instructions". Combat Instructions can be used to teach attacks and moves to others.
    • You cannot study the first attack of a particular kind using a Combat Instruction, which, instead, must still be learned from an animal. If you have a Combat Instruction in your Study Report, however, you will -- this specifically for the first attack of that kind -- always receive the attack in question from any animal which gives it, removing the random chance to get that particular attack. Should a Combat Instruction thus help you to get the first attack of a particular kind, it will be consumed at no cost in LP.

I'm not sure I've really understand this. If I want take aim (I have no take aim, atm), I should ask someone for a combat instruction for take aim, put it in the study report and then go hunting for an animal to get the first take aim?

Yes, that sounds correct
littlealex

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements