Game Development: Another Touch of Fix

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Another Touch of Fix

Postby KwonChiMin » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:38 am

Nice patch... (sarcasm)
So now i will need to go out with master key to open gates and remake permissions to my gatekeeper. What a glorious day that will be.

Maybe you should make rummaging option on for those cases where trespassing was on before the patch?
KwonChiMin

Postby loftar » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:39 am

KwonChiMin wrote:Maybe you should make rummaging option on for those cases where trespassing was on before the patch?

... just update the permissions? It doesn't sound that difficult to me.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Wynzyk » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:40 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
Wynzyk wrote:
I think instead of changing ip thing for artful/dash/zig which where good before and now it looks weird, you should make it so when u got attacked or u initiate real combat all spars gets automatically canceled.

I gathered the top lawyers and monks in the world to think about the idea

after 3 weeks and 4 days precisely, we came to the conclusion that people would simply aggro their friends instead of sparring

Well at least theres a risk u can cleave your friend in big clusterfuck like against dis or smth
Wynzyk

Postby Bowshot125 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:42 am

Quality update, now where is optimization
Bowshot125

Postby Redlaw » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:42 am

Do not give permissions to white people on your list.... fixes any gate issues past building your gate right lol.

Over all it looks good, now to add items/other changes to give ranged a bit of a buff. So its better when hunting at least...

Like a skill that doubles damage when hunting or something.... I would haft to think on it more.
Redlaw

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:42 am

That pvp part of update is bad, I really hope you are gonna re-think making zigzag coin free when it reduces so much red and yellow.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby KwonChiMin » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:42 am

loftar wrote:
KwonChiMin wrote:Maybe you should make rummaging option on for those cases where trespassing was on before the patch?

... just update the permissions? It doesn't sound that difficult to me.

Yes. But claim owner is like in an hour boat trip from the claim.
KwonChiMin

Postby NicePastry » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:43 am

Doesn't sound difficult? Some people have lives and jobs that come before HnH. Now I have to wait 12 hours until the claim owner gets off work and -hopefully- logs in, which he sometimes doesn't on work days, just to give me rummaging permissions to leave base.

Should have been default enabled for those with permissions already.. this is kind of game breaking for some people.
NicePastry

Postby ColeMaibara » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:44 am

NicePastry wrote:Doesn't sound difficult? Some people have lives and jobs that come before HnH. Now I have to wait 12 hours until the claim owner gets off work and -hopefully- logs in, which he sometimes doesn't on work days, just to give me rummaging permissions to leave base.

Should have been default enabled for those with permissions already.. this is kind of game breaking for some people.

Seconded.
ColeMaibara

Postby julian12it » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:44 am

jorb wrote:
julian12it wrote:what is important

Feel free to enlighten me, dear shitty end-user. I look at the reports I get.

You're not focusing on what is commonly and overpoweringly being abused. In this patch, you made it so it gives +2 ip to ALL of your opponents. The flaw in this is that "Parry" decks are being used by groups of 20+ so when you punch one you get +10% opening on red, the main counter was zig-zag. You made it now so when you zig-zag you give them another two "Knock Teeth Out." I understand the artful nerf due to the spars among one another. Parry decks are being run because you open free red and flex once and bam 50 Red opening and 20 Blue which adds up to damage.

P.S sorry for rage

EDIT: You didn't tell us Parry opened blue now
Last edited by julian12it on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
julian12it

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements