Game Development: Another Touch of Fix

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Another Touch of Fix

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:47 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:rebuff artful XD or give some zigzag equivalent for blue/green you cant lower them effectively at all when people are using opknocks even if its just 1 or 2 people you cant lower properly

flex + oppknock + cleave is imbalanced, any pair of players can kill any player like this no question

needs fixing ASAP
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:49 am

if i were u guys id just keep parry as blue and then revert the other changes
ChildhoodObesity

Postby mdsanta » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:01 am

Heh. The most painful stuff with new permissions is the need of physical presence of the claim holder on the claim :)
*Sets the sails for loooooong jorney*

P.s. would have been logical no enable the permission by default to all the groups which already had theft\vandalism (superseding permissions pretty much) allowed at the moment of the patch :)

P.P.S. My lawspeaker is outside of the gated claim. the master key is inside. The character inside has the keys, but cannot open the gates anymore :D
loftar wrote:... just update the permissions? It doesn't sound that difficult to me.

¦]
mdsanta

Postby Kirche » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:14 am

mdsanta wrote:P.P.S. My lawspeaker is outside of the gated claim. the master key is inside. The character inside has the keys, but cannot open the gates anymore :D ¦]

you don't need physical access to the village for the law speaker to change the permissions of the village and even if you did, you'd be able to party the lawspeaker no?
Kirche

Postby mdsanta » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:15 am

Also - is it just my eyes or you changed deep blue colour of a group to something a bit darker than a dark blue? :)
mdsanta

Postby mdsanta » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:16 am

Kirche wrote:you don't need physical access to the village for the law speaker to change the permissions of the village and even if you did, you'd be able to party the lawspeaker no?

doh. sorry. used to villages. p.claim holder at this time. Though.. thanks for the tip! party should work... will update in a bit.
mdsanta

Postby azrid » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:26 am

Can quick barrage become blue now too or was that move supposed to be nerfed in this patch too?
Currently its not viable to use in any deck.
I'm pure mc so it was a key part of my deck now its not worth over other IP moves with parry doing blue.
Last edited by azrid on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
azrid

Postby mdsanta » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:42 am

Kirche wrote: you'd be able to party the lawspeaker no?

Nnnope. Party didn't help. Character with the keys still is not able to open the gates. :mrgreen:
mdsanta

Postby KwonChiMin » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:46 am

mdsanta wrote:
Kirche wrote: you'd be able to party the lawspeaker no?

Nnnope. Party didn't help. Character with the keys still is not able to open the gates. :mrgreen:

You need to enable new special toggle "party permissions"
KwonChiMin

Postby jordancoles » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:01 am

jorb wrote:[*] Made it so that you can no longer logout if you have open fighting relations. Also made it so that initiating a fighting relation now requires line of sight, i.e. a clear path between you and the target not blocked by immobile objects. Also decreased the aggro distance from 250 map pixels to 12.5 tiles, and decreased the logout timer from 100 to 75. Fixing this.
[*] Artful Evasion now reduces Openings by 20% * μ each, rather than 35%, has a cooldown of 50, rather than 30, and gives 1 IP to each opponent, rather than cost 3 IP.
[*] Dash now gives 2 IP to each opponent, rather than cost 2 IP, and has a cooldown of 100 / μ, rather than 70 / μ.
[*] Zig-Zag Ruse now gives 2 IP to each opponent, rather than cost 2 IP.
[*] Parry now gives Dizzy (blue) opening instead of Cornered (red)

Lol wtf are you doing
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements