Game Development: Another Touch of Fix

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Another Touch of Fix

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:44 am

Ozzy123 wrote:That pvp part of update is bad, I really hope you are gonna re-think making zigzag coin free when it reduces so much red and yellow.

its even worse that its giving ip to people who are using it to defend against knockteethout which opens like 25-30 red at a fukn time S M H

running parry and spamming knockteethout was already rlly op but now hoHHOHOHO
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Piquituerto » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:45 am

KwonChiMin wrote:
loftar wrote:
KwonChiMin wrote:Maybe you should make rummaging option on for those cases where trespassing was on before the patch?

... just update the permissions? It doesn't sound that difficult to me.

Yes. But claim owner is like in an hour boat trip from the claim.

... or sleeping
Piquituerto

Postby maze » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:45 am

jorb wrote:[*] Made it so that the first wall segment in an extension has a shorter drying time (~12hrs) if it is built adjacent to an already wholly dried wall segment. Do note that this applies to the first segment of the extension only, rather than to a whole extension.

Am i reading this right?

So if you build next to someones currently dryed wall with a new segment. it will only take 12 RL hours for it to dry?
If you extend that Segement. like build a door. it will take the door 3 days to still dry?

in the case of it only takes 12 hours. this is exploitable. and will make raiding very easy.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby latency_vi » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:46 am

I think it would be best if the claim owner can access the claim window through the claim bond itself in the study table, you know, for changing permissions and such so it wouldn't be a hassle to go back and forth to far away claims.
latency_vi

Postby Astarisk » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:47 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:That pvp part of update is bad, I really hope you are gonna re-think making zigzag coin free when it reduces so much red and yellow.

its even worse that its giving ip to people who are using it to defend against knockteethout which opens like 25-30 red at a fukn time S M H

running parry and spamming knockteethout was already rlly op but now hoHHOHOHO

Yeah, now if you use any defenses to reduce red (as yield ground builds up blue on you and still allows for cleave) you are just fueling people who are running parry decks. You are giving them a huge advantage by giving them IP for Knock its Teeth out or Opportunity Knocks. These changes greatly favor the Parry meta that's been happening.

Further complaints being that MC gilds are insanely easier than UA gilds... So parry is just an easy as fuck deck to run thats insanely strong. You don't need a fully developed character for it.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby ricky » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:47 am

jorb wrote:We've been developing, and here's what's new.

In the Pipe
-----------------------
  • There may not be a patch next week, but we will, regardless, look to make more bugfixes and polish for at least one more patch.

Enjoy!

Cheers, its always nice to see some polish.
Except when you actually nerf polish the silver

How are the hunting fixes and the pushout mechanics shaping up?
Have a question? Need help? Tired of people asking questions? Haven and Hearth Wiki.
jorb wrote:Ideally the game should play itself.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
ricky

Postby jaguar » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:50 am

I cannot open palisade with other character...that land is owned by Jaguar... Any tips?

PS: Claim inside palisade, char with hearth fire - outside. Without master key.
Last edited by jaguar on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaguar

Postby r21187 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:52 am

ok things get weird but water on cauldron now is boiling at start? were is the 5 minutes to boil?
ven wrote:After reading this thread I'm considering playing again just to make some metal and buy 22 boats from this guy.

jorb wrote:Ok, will buff.
(Still waiting)
loftar: The inner chaos of the Jorbian mind is hard to conceal. :)
jorb: It's called creative license. You know, that thing you seem to want to apply to logic, grammar and coherence? :)
r21187

Postby maze » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:53 am

r21187 wrote:ok things get weird but water on cauldron now is boiling at start? were is the 5 minutes to boil?

metal? starts right away

Clay. takes 5 mins
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby latency_vi » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:56 am

jaguar wrote:I cannot open palisade with other character...that land is owned by Jaguar... Any tips?

jorb wrote:[*] Differentiated a new crime: Rummaging. Rummaging becomes possible with the Trespassing skill, and covers minor offensive acts somewhere in between vandalism and trespassing, such as moving objects, opening gates, or lighting fires. Rummaging is not considered a griveous crime, and does not prevent logout. The idea being to give you better permission control.[/list]
latency_vi

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements