Game Development: Boats of Skye

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Game Development: Boats of Skye

Postby jorb » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:00 pm

www.boatsofskye.com wrote:The Aether of Skye is under attack from the subversive forces of international liberalism, and everything makes nonsense. Chicken Ships fire torpedoes at Hindenburgers and Cosmic Noses, while the Boats themselves buy Basketballs and Red Ballooons among Conspiracies, Fake Moon Landings, and Hulahoops fallen from Saturn's rim. Somewhere in the midst of the entire, wild, mess, Prince Charlie has gone missing, and only the Puddymen are now left who know how to save him, if only they knew wherever he was? Over all these proceedings, and more, the Moonscribe keeps a constant vigil over the best $7 PC computer game/aquarium ever released on...

April 1st, 2017!

http://www.boatsofskye.com

One year ago, almost to the day, Haven was at a low point. Income was small, feedback was lousy, and I was extremely frustrated with the pace and prospects of development, and most of all with my own inability to contribute with more qualified programming, so I decided to teach myself some C.

The download will be free for all of April 1st. Use your Haven accounts to log in.

I've also made Facebook pages. Like, share, and advance the steady drumbeat of propaganda.
https://www.facebook.com/havenandhearth/
https://www.facebook.com/boatsofskye/

We're aiming to get back to regular Haven updates next week.

Enjoy!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Re: Game Development: Boats of Skye

Postby Orphic » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm

Orphic

Postby Teleskop » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:12 pm

Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Ysh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:13 pm

Looking good.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Colin500 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:13 pm

You serious?
The game is great, crashes when the question mark is used. Grats.
Colin500

Postby Teleskop » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:18 pm

when i wanted to run the game it got sent to my antivirus owner they said they inform if its virus free in about 118 minutes
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby pheonix » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:18 pm

pheonix

Postby jorb » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:19 pm

Colin500 wrote:The game is great, crashes when the question mark is used. Grats.

Question mark? If you do get a crash, you can look in your home directory. There should be a subdirectory in it called bos-game, also containing a crashreport.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:19 pm

Well my 2 year old loves the music and is demanding I keep playing it. Thanks jorb
Dallane

Postby Zentetsuken » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:21 pm

but does it have wolves?
Zentetsuken

Next

Return to Announcements