Game Development: Picking a Fight

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Picking a Fight

Postby Kathaelle » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:20 am

Thanks for update.
what
Kathaelle

Postby jorb » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:22 am

spawningmink wrote:you didnt fix anything....are you guys fucking stupid?

I do not notice any combat feedback from you at all, yet here you are apparently expecting particular changes, so I can only assume that you are indeed an idiot, but we've all known that for some time, haven't we?

Also, you may imagine that you can predict the effects of these changes five minutes after reading through them, but, well... see above.

Gtfo.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby loftar » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:22 am

Ozzy123 wrote:Also, if you don't make the same change for Think as for Take aim then its pretty pointless.

We figured it could be an interesting point of differentiation between the two, but I'm open to making the same change to Think if necessary.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Zyean » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:23 am

Watch it's moves either didn't get the 30% or is just not visually updated
Attachments
notchange.png
notchange.png (66.2 KiB) Viewed 1777 times
Zyean

Postby Duregar » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:23 am

jorb wrote:-----------------------
  • Artful Evasion now has a cooldown of 40 instead of 50.

Still 50 ingame

Edit:
nvm, changed to 40 o_O
Last edited by Duregar on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duregar

Postby jymnils » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:24 am

more defenses, good ;D
jymnils

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:24 am

loftar wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Also, if you don't make the same change for Think as for Take aim then its pretty pointless.

We figured it could be an interesting point of differentiation between the two, but I'm open to making the same change to Think if necessary.

If you wanted to make a difference between these two then perhaps Think should get this "nerf" becouse most of people use only 1 take aim in their deck to get enough IP for Think.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby loftar » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:26 am

Watch Its Moves and Artful Evasion were indeed only visually not updated. Should be fixed now.

Ozzy123 wrote:If you wanted to make a difference between these two then perhaps Think should get this "nerf" becouse most of people use only 1 take aim in their deck to get enough IP for Think.

At least that requires two slots instead of just one.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Zyean » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:26 am

Ozzy123 wrote:
loftar wrote:

If you wanted to make a difference between these two then perhaps Think should get this "nerf" becouse most of people use only 1 take aim in their deck to get enough IP for Think.

^ This

Other than for hunting and using opp knocks for yellow opening, since cleave is IP heavy, you need think more than take aim

EDIT: Also I think Zig-Zag may need to be looked at?
Zyean

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:28 am

loftar wrote:At least that requires two slots instead of just one.

But people were already using 2 slots for Take Aim and Think, I don't think that anyone was ever using only take aim in their decks. Imo right now this "nerf" doesn't change anything but if you nerfed think instead of take aim then it would make more sense.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements