Game Development: Frolick in the Camomile

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Frolick in the Camomile

Postby dafels » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:51 pm

noone wants to grind seperate 2-3 characters for everything though l 03 l
most of the playerbase is using 1 character for everything except for the hardcore shitters

remove redhanded tbh
dafels

Postby ven » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:11 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:i think they should just make it so if u have rage u can die and rage should cost a lot more prob like a shit ton
Venator
ven

Postby dafels » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:13 pm

thats stupid lmao
dafels

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:26 pm

dafels wrote:noone wants to grind seperate 2-3 characters for everything though l 03 l
most of the playerbase is using 1 character for everything except for the hardcore shitters

this
and

dafels wrote:thats stupid lmao

this
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:13 pm

ehh permadeath is nice tho kinda lame that its completely removed!! port to hearth on ko is a nice thing but its nicer for NABS imo if you buy rage you want to kill people and if youre trying to kill people you should be able to die!!! my point about rage costing a lot is so that people dont just make alts or w/e to finish people off although i guess if people couldnt aggro it wouldnt really matter

although i think rage is too cheap regardless
ChildhoodObesity

Postby infectedking » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:58 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:ehh permadeath is nice tho kinda lame that its completely removed!!

Needs a way to collect a "Trophy" from the KO'd target sort of thing, since now you won't know who you KO. Beforehand it would be a skull, now it's just an unknown. plz Add something that can reveal actual character name or anything of the sort.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:05 pm

infectedking wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:ehh permadeath is nice tho kinda lame that its completely removed!!

Needs a way to collect a "Trophy" from the KO'd target sort of thing, since now you won't know who you KO. Beforehand it would be a skull, now it's just an unknown. plz Add something that can reveal actual character name or anything of the sort.

Blood vials!
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby ven » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:37 pm

infectedking wrote:

Some time ago there was a game that gave you your enemy's ear if you killed him. A similar trophy system could be applied to haven. Leaving body parts behind (like a nose, finger or scalp) after teleporting to hf could be fun for competitive pvp'ers. And if they could be attached back it would also encourage some people to go after them.
Venator
ven

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:55 pm

i usually choose to keep their ring finger as a token
ChildhoodObesity

Postby mrvictorgreen » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:47 pm

ven wrote:
infectedking wrote:

Some time ago there was a game that gave you your enemy's ear if you killed him. A similar trophy system could be applied to haven. Leaving body parts behind (like a nose, finger or scalp) after teleporting to hf could be fun for competitive pvp'ers. And if they could be attached back it would also encourage some people to go after them.

Diablo 2 :lol:
Attachments
diablo-2-ears.jpg
diablo-2-ears.jpg (187.84 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
mrvictorgreen

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements