Game Development: Runs Like Wind

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Runs Like Wind

Postby Fostik » Wed May 10, 2017 7:31 am

What the fuck? Where is update?
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby jorb » Wed May 10, 2017 7:37 am

We generally push patches on Wednesdays, bro.

Even so: No guarantees. We'll push it if it's done.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Carnation » Wed May 10, 2017 11:20 am

jorb wrote:We generally push patches on Wednesdays, bro.

Even so: No guarantees. We'll push it if it's done.

Have anything to tease us with before the patch? :P
Carnation

Postby CSPAN » Wed May 10, 2017 12:45 pm

He does have juicy deets, but he won't tease. Jorb is a straight forward gal.
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby ctopolon3 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Fostik wrote:What the fuck? Where is update?

why insult? buy some hats at first
ctopolon3

Postby Fostik » Wed May 10, 2017 3:15 pm

ctopolon3 wrote:
Fostik wrote:What the fuck? Where is update?

why insult? buy some hats at first

Stasik sosi pisos.

I have enought.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby iamahh » Fri May 19, 2017 9:36 pm

I wish buffs were rare to find but lasted minutes to become relevant. If Speed Buff lasted minutes it'd be valuable for hunting, working or traveling. This could lead to all kinds of buff...
iamahh

Postby bluebooksky » Wed May 24, 2017 7:56 am

There is something about this update that is making the game just about unplayable on my laptop. after 5 or if I'm lucky 10 min both my cpu usage and memory max out and things start turning black before crashing. The game before this update played fine on normal settings now even with trying out simple crops and other thing on amber it does not help. I understand my laptop is old but this is such a stupid update to end the game on and I really want to play I just start making cheese. I wish I could disable this update. :(
let us all take a moment remember and honor trisby, the true desident of Tris, who was last seen in all white walking into a river with her beloved sledgehammer in her hands. May she find honor and glory in the next life
bluebooksky

Postby FictionRyu » Wed May 24, 2017 5:21 pm

bluebooksky wrote:There is something about this update that is making the game just about unplayable on my laptop. after 5 or if I'm lucky 10 min both my cpu usage and memory max out and things start turning black before crashing. The game before this update played fine on normal settings now even with trying out simple crops and other thing on amber it does not help. I understand my laptop is old but this is such a stupid update to end the game on and I really want to play I just start making cheese. I wish I could disable this update. :(

Most of these "boosts" were removed.
Scooby Doo taught us that the real monsters are humans.
FictionRyu

Postby bluebooksky » Wed May 24, 2017 9:59 pm

FictionRyu wrote:
bluebooksky wrote:There is something about this update that is making the game just about unplayable on my laptop. after 5 or if I'm lucky 10 min both my cpu usage and memory max out and things start turning black before crashing. The game before this update played fine on normal settings now even with trying out simple crops and other thing on amber it does not help. I understand my laptop is old but this is such a stupid update to end the game on and I really want to play I just start making cheese. I wish I could disable this update. :(

Most of these "boosts" were removed.

All I know is before this update nothing ever turned black now it happens all the time. Ive been playing sense February. All I want to know is if there a way to make the game playable again I don't want to give up months of work if I don't have to.
let us all take a moment remember and honor trisby, the true desident of Tris, who was last seen in all white walking into a river with her beloved sledgehammer in her hands. May she find honor and glory in the next life
bluebooksky

Previous

Return to Announcements