Game Development: Ghost Sombrero

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Ghost Sombrero

Postby Redlaw » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:11 am

Plus the next update is on the list of Ideas I think of things to help late game.
Redlaw

Postby jorb » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:28 am

lanna wrote:you have been given so many good suggestions on this but seem to ignore all of them and yet obviously have no ideas of your own.

I would love to know what suggestions you are referring to.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby jordancoles » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:38 am

jorb wrote:
lanna wrote:you have been given so many good suggestions on this but seem to ignore all of them and yet obviously have no ideas of your own.

I think he means this

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=58103#p744985
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ven » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:57 pm

jordancoles wrote:
jorb wrote:

I think he means this

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=58103#p744985

He could have also meant this though
Endgame skills
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=50986&p=674585

Endgame activities
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=49571

Megastructures that take a kingdom weeks to build
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=56780&p=731061

Seasons
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=53114&p=704207

Dynamic politics
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=52762&p=699618

Dynamic time
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=50162&p=665164

Ocean content
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=52726&p=699035

Kingdom objectives/quests
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=51612

Interesting geography
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=51972&p=687466

Forensics/archaeology to make the world less dull
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=48265&p=630365

Tools to let player actions leave a more lasting effect in the world and create permanent lore for everyone
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=51049&p=675513

Venator
ven

Postby sabinati » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:38 pm

jorb wrote:

new race dogmen
sabinati

Postby pheonix » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:42 pm

jorb wrote:

The entire C&I forum????
pheonix

Postby tyrtix » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:42 pm

jorb wrote:

Can i point both you and Loftar to a thing? some ideas you find interesting, others not, but with little feedback from both of you, is hard to just throw in some coherent ideas. Not sure if it's possible for you to tell why some ideas may not be as good as we feel they are.
tyrtix

Postby jorb » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Can i point both you and Loftar to a thing? some ideas you find interesting, others not, but with little feedback from both of you, is hard to just throw in some coherent ideas. Not sure if it's possible for you to tell why some ideas may not be as good as we feel they are.

You can point us to any ideas that you wish. I try to comment liberally when browsing C&I, not that I necessarily comment on every single threadstart.

The entire C&I forum????

A fair bit of the last couple of patches has consisted in implementations of suggestions from there. Having the ambition to read everything in C&I, I can assure you that not everything in there consists of solid suggestions for the further development of endgame content, so in an answer to my question I find a simple reference to it a bit lacklustre.

ven's attempt was better, so thank you for that.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

jorb

Postby tyrtix » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:32 pm

jorb wrote:

You can point us to any ideas that you wish. I try to comment liberally when browsing C&I, not that I necessarily comment on every single threadstart.

Maybe i expressed myself badly, i meant that when you answer, elaborating a bit more than "will consider" may help in giving less ideas but more centered on what you also may like. Thanks anyway for the answer :)
tyrtix

Postby jorb » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:49 pm

"Will consider", means, quite simply, that I will bring it up during our dev sessions and discuss it internally.

jorb

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements