Game Development: Ghost Sombrero

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Ghost Sombrero

Postby tyrtix » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Okay, it seems i cannot express myself well, no problem!
tyrtix

Postby NOOBY93 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:58 pm

jorb wrote:"Will consider", means, quite simply, that I will bring it up during our dev sessions and discuss it internally.

I think what he's saying is that you should comment on the thread AFTER the dev sessions. And in the comment you would write why the idea is trash.This would make sure people stop giving trash ideas, and would really give insight into how your dev minds work, which is useful for modifying ideas to make them more likely to be successful.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby MrPunchers » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:04 pm

He should tape one of these devs sessions and then show it to us so we can see the process of how they dev ¬_¬
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby tyrtix » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:12 pm

MrPunchers wrote:He should tape one of these devs sessions and then show it to us so we can see the process of how they dev ¬_¬

I didn't do that...

tyrtix

Postby jorb » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:52 pm

tyrtix wrote:Okay, it seems i cannot express myself well, no problem!

Ah, not at all. I hope I understand at least some of what you're saying. I can most certainly get better at indicating what type of feedback would be useful.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby tyrtix » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:02 pm

great! that was what i was saying.
tyrtix

Postby lanna » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:39 am

jorb wrote:
lanna wrote:you have been given so many good suggestions on this but seem to ignore all of them and yet obviously have no ideas of your own.

I would love to know what suggestions you are referring to.

As you can see in the post below there are a lot to choose from, you need to decide what you want to do, please just do something. the game is fun for a few months every time the world resets, would be great if it stayed fun after that.
but a few things off the top of my head... fairs, horse races, weekly challenges.
lanna

Postby lanna » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:41 am

jordancoles wrote:
jorb wrote:
lanna wrote:you have been given so many good suggestions on this but seem to ignore all of them and yet obviously have no ideas of your own.

I would love to know what suggestions you are referring to.

I think he means this

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=58103#p744985

She, not he
lanna

Postby jordancoles » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:09 am

lanna wrote:
jordancoles wrote:I think she means this

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=58103#p744985

She, not he

A LADY WANTS SALVAGING JORB NOW YOU GOTTA
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Granger » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:30 am

jorb wrote:
tyrtix wrote:Okay, it seems i cannot express myself well, no problem!

Ah, not at all. I hope I understand at least some of what you're saying. I can most certainly get better at indicating what type of feedback would be useful.

That would be nice. Feedback on C&I topics with 'this part sounds interesting but that part is thin/unclear/...' in a somewhat timely manner (before a topic has been pushed beyond page 5) could create more and better participation. Honestly the past, where it felt like post a suggestion, possibly getting a 'will consider' (or a 'to convoluted') post 6 months later... wasn't that encouraging to take the time to write stuff.

So please instead of trawling 10 pages of C&I every few months... possibly a bit more active participation from your side in a topic (or two/three) every day?

This would turn C&I from a place where Ideas go to die into a place to have an actual discussion with the developers which, as nooby pointed out, most likely will surface better ideas (givem some time so we get a better grasp of how you think when it comes to ideas/features/mechanics).
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements