Game Development: Credobility

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Credobility

Postby tyrtix » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:20 am

totally no need to work into wrecking ball timing, as there are already faster options in that field. The problem comes up when you cannot bash down a fence because no room to place a war machine, and also to make some difference between a brick wall and a pally. In that, i propose that hand bashing should work with bricks too, but only with a maul.
tyrtix

Postby iamahh » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:08 pm

i only play because of relative peace of walls

if the game goes downhill on that matter I'm not sure it's worthy the time invested
iamahh

Postby Thedrah » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:57 am

people don't want to lose everything because one or two people went for some destruction within a small time window like 8hrs or even 24hours
people don't want to pay a large price to deal low-middle damage. if it was cheap, just build a new battering ram at every wall

i suggest removing brimstone from siege stuff
or adding a low/middle siege device that can be moved like a small battering ram that moves as fast as a hearthling carrying a boat with 2 items
or some kind of hearth magic that allows destruction by hand, possibly by lowing soak so it only affects the one tile of wall section. like a fire or tangled growth, maybe add a time gate like 30m to 6hours. of which could only be used when the claim shield is down*
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Postby 2d0x » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:47 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
boreial wrote:Confirming that the "Put an arrow in a swan" quest is bugged, killed a swan in water and on land with bone arrows and Hunters Bow, one shot kills and neither triggered a quest completion.

Must need a stone arrow and a Ranger's Bow...

When the full moon falls on Friday 13, and if you stand on your left foot and read the mantra in the opposite direction; and the stone arrow should be soaked with the blood of a virgin? (Ordinary wounds and killing swans with a sword or bow, on land or water, are not counted) :\
Excuse me, I don't speak English.
2d0x

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:20 pm

I'm not sure these credos are working properly, I live in an area with lot of beaches and prior to completing the fishermans credo I found like 5 or more trash piles a session and have had some really good trash, high q swans, high q gear, my lovely 265q B12 ... :D ... however, since completing it I've found just 3 trash piles in four days, all piles consisted of like 2/3 items of absolute rubbish, here is an example ...

So, beach trash is neither more frequent or better quality ... whichever of the two it was supposed to be, it is in fact considerably worse!

I've noticed absolutely no increase in baseline quality of fish and my fishing line broke 3 times in a row ... :(

Is it just a run of coincidental bad luck or are the credos broken?
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby 2d0x » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:25 pm

And I noticed that beavers and swans are now much less common than they were before quests.
Excuse me, I don't speak English.
2d0x

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Amanda44 wrote:So, beach trash is neither more frequent or better quality ... whichever of the two it was supposed to be, it is in fact considerably worse!

It isn't either. It's specified (at least in the announcement, haven't looked at it in game,) that it's trash recovery while fishing.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:20 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:So, beach trash is neither more frequent or better quality ... whichever of the two it was supposed to be, it is in fact considerably worse!

It isn't either. It's specified (at least in the announcement, haven't looked at it in game,) that it's trash recovery while fishing.

Oh, so it does ... :) ... thanks for pointing that out, I was soo regretting doing the stupid thing! Lol. Beach trash is one of the new additions to Haven that I really enjoy, it's like free gifts, I'm usually really lucky with beach trash. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Amanda44 wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:

Oh, so it does ... :) ... thanks for pointing that out, I was soo regretting doing the stupid thing! Lol. Beach trash is one of the new additions to Haven that I really enjoy, it's like free gifts, I'm usually really lucky with beach trash. :D

I really like it too, I haven't passed up a single one since they were implemented. :P
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby algorithm » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:07 pm

patch today?
algorithm wrote:Cape awarded? ;)

jorb wrote:Oh, for sure. Delivery 2022. ;)
algorithm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements